Posted By: jenny7 Moving Water vs Disaster Star - 11/18/18 04:39 PM
Hi All

I have an abundance star in the N area of my living room (SW 2/3 water/mountain), which I have moving water as an activation.

With the yearly 5 star in the N, will this affect the abundance star or worsen the affects of the 5? And will I need to switch off the water feature I have in the N?

With gratitude

J
Posted By: astrid Re: Moving Water vs Disaster Star - 11/19/18 06:52 AM
Hi Jenny,

If you placed the water feature before the annual star flew in you should be fine. Intention is an important factor in Feng Shui. But I wouldn't place a new water feature in an area with an unfavourable annual star.
Posted By: jenny7 Re: Moving Water vs Disaster Star - 11/21/18 11:44 PM
Hi Astrid

Thank you for your reply.

I cannot remember which was 1st to be honest. I have turned off the water feature in the N, and I also turned off the water feature in NE area too (which has a Power star), as there were too much arguments.

All the best
J
Posted By: astrid Re: Moving Water vs Disaster Star - 11/22/18 10:23 AM
Hi Jenny,

After turning off the water feature I would only turn it on next year when the disaster star is gone. Too many arguments are usually triggered by a conflict star. But if you experience more arguments than usual then it's best to turn water features off.

All the best,
Astrid
Posted By: jenny7 Re: Moving Water vs Disaster Star - 12/09/18 09:06 AM
Hi Astrid

Will do thank you.

Since I switched the water features off things have been much calmer, so put it back on in the N and all is still good.

I will put the water feature back on in the NE next year.

J
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement