Hi everyone,

I have a few questions regarding Diamond Time Feng Shui.

I live in an apartment building, and I have create star charts for the entire floor of my building based on the building entrance, as well as for my individual apartment and apartment door. There are four apartments per floor, so my apartment is located within four of nine directions present in the building layout (W, SW, S, Center) (approximately 1/4 of the building floor plan).

Is it accurate to set up activations for the stars existing in my apartment based on the follow star charts?

- the layout of the entire building floor - 20 year
- the layout of the entire building floor - 1 year
- the layout of the entire building floor - monthly
- my individual apartment - 20 year
- my individual apartment - 1 year
- my individual apartment - monthly

Is this correct?
And if so, do activations vary in size of object based on period duration (20 year vs monthly) or scale (apartment layout vs building layout)?

In addition, if I have two separate stars in the same location that require the same type of activation will one activation work for both stars or are two separate activations required?

Also, do individual rooms have their own star charts based on the entrance to that room and the nine directions within it?

Thank you for helping me wrap my head around this!
I'll check with Wendy, but I remember Marie saying to be aware of the star on the front door of your building, and where your apartment falls into its 20-year layout before deciding to rent there, but I don't remember her talking about curing your sector in it. Focus on your apartment, based on its front door.

All the best, Shawn
Hi Shawn, Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement