Posted By: porshe Globe - 03/29/22 07:33 PM
In which direction should you turn earth globe, if you want to travel. Is it clockwise or counter clockwise. Or it doesn`t matter.

Thank you.
Posted By: porshe Re: Globe - 03/30/22 11:17 AM
I meant to say in which direction one should spin the globe.
Posted By: porshe Re: Globe - 04/23/22 01:27 PM
Can someone answer this.
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Globe - 04/25/22 02:58 PM
None of us here who have worked with Marie's materials remember her mentioning spinning a globe for the purpose of manifesting travel. I would suggest going back to the original source you heard it from.

From the perspective of Marie's course, I would suggest doing an activation card that is specific to your dreams of travel and putting it in your Success direction. If part of your reason for travel is also to connect with people overseas, you could also put it in your relationships direction. If an additional desire is to visit sacred sites and enhance your spiritual growth, you could put it in your Growth direction as well.

All the best!
Wendy Greer
Posted By: porshe Re: Globe - 04/26/22 03:57 PM
She talks about it in the Year of Diamond Feng Shui program. She mentions Jack Canfiled as an example.

Best.
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Globe - 04/26/22 04:10 PM
Hi again!

Marie ran that program through her own company, so your best bet for specifics would be to contact them directly - try Office@MarieDiamond.com.

All the best!
Wendy Greer
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement