Which one is better:

1. have office desk in direct line of the door to the room, face the wall with the desk. But have for 20 yearly flying star relationship and abundance star. or

2. not be wih the desk directly in front the door, not face the wall, see the door from you desk, but have ilness star for the 20 yearly star.

I am not very good with muscle testing, that is why I am asking.
Hi Porshe!

There isn't a definitive answer to your question. One of your primary considerations should be whether you can face one of your good directions. Ideally you would also be able to see the incoming traffic. If that isn't possible, you can use a mirror on your desk that reflects the doorway.

As you are mentioning two different flying stars, I assume you are talking about two completely different areas of the home or office building? If so, the Relationship and Abundance Star would clearly be better than the Illness Star.

All the best!
Wendy Greer
I know that good stars are better than bad stars. But if I choose Relationship and Abundance I will be in the direct line of the door and face the wall. In both ways

I would face my success direction.
Hi again, Porshe!

My suspicion is that the one with the Relationship and Abundance Star would be better, as long as you're facing a good direction. If possible, angle a mirror so that it reflects the door when you are sitting at your desk.

If you don't resonate with the muscle testing, why don't you just sit in both possible locations and feel into how it would be to work in that area. You may get a very definite feeling that one is definitely better than the other.

Wendy
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement