Posted By: ClioAjana Cures for Direction mishaps - 04/07/22 08:22 AM
Hello,

I love my house. I am in the West group; my home is perfect for an East group person. I don't want to move. It's good for proximity to work, schools, etc. I also want to see if I can make this work, especially as I have put a lot into this property including an outdoor meditation space.

My front door is in my total loss direction (East). My office works, as it is facing in a good direction.

My primary bedroom is not in the power position in the house.
Primary bedroom is in the S/SE area of the house.

My key directions in my current bedroom have the following issues:
NW - entrance to bedroom
NE - Closet
SW -edge of closet and window
W - closet

My bed currently against the South wall facing North. The only other location for the bed to back up against a wall (and not a window) would be if it was against the North wall (facing South).

My other option would be to move to the smaller secondary bedroom (located in the S/SW area of the house) This is a much smaller bedroom with only one closet; however, the bed would be against the West wall. The East wall has the closet. The North wall is on the other side of the shower/tub in the bathroom. The South wall does have a small window in line with the flow of chi from the bedroom door entrance (in the North, NE part the room).

QUESTIONS;
1) Should I switch bedrooms and use my secondary as my primary and make my current primary bedroom with two large closets into meditation/ritual room with shelving for my large library of books?

2) Are there other cures that I can use if I do not want to change the bedroom arrangements?

Thanks!

Clio
Posted By: porshe Re: Cures for Direction mishaps - 04/09/22 10:28 AM
You must look at flying stars - level 3 for the front door and other rooms in the house. Maybe you have good stars at the front door (20 yearly stars). It is better to have good stars on the front door that to front door face one of your good directions.

Time feng shui is more powerful that space feng shui and you will feel it quicker and more powerfully. So look at time feng shui.

If your bed is against south wall than it is facing south not north. You must look at where you TOP of the head is facing when you are in the bed slepping.

Best.
Posted By: ClioAjana Re: Cures for Direction mishaps - 04/13/22 08:14 PM
Porshe,

Thank you so much! This is very helpful. I am re-learning this now.

Best,

Clio
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement