Posted By: kev5 De-cluttering first? - 03/09/06 06:30 AM
I am intrigued by this course for many reasons and I imagine that I will end up buying it. However is the first part of the course going to ask me to de-clutter my quite cluttered house? If it is, is it sensible to do that first and them buy the course?

Love, Kev

Posted By: Debra Hughes Re: De-cluttering first? - 03/08/06 09:51 PM
Hi, Kev. It would be best to have the course before you begin your decluttering. It is an important aspect to Diamond Feng Shui but not a prerequisite. Marie gives great strategies for tackling clutter and simple ways to deal with it while you begin your work with the course. It's best to get your other feng shui activations going at the same time to really get the energy moving.
Posted By: kev5 Re: De-cluttering first? - 03/10/06 05:09 PM
Thanks Debra - I'd better start saving.

Love, Kev

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: De-cluttering first? - 04/21/06 06:26 PM
Kev5,

Declutting can take some time to perform, my suggestion is you begin to 'declutter' your living space while you continue to save for the course.

Decluttering is simply (in my own words) keeping a living space clean of dust and dirt and unobstructed by objects/items.

My body tells me whetehr I've done a great job of decluttering. If after having decluttered I look at the living space, if it gives me a sense of peace, I've done a good job, if after decluttering it still feels closed in, messy .... you'll know.

Basically, anything that is not being used on a regular basis ... should be out of sight.

The course will give you some additional details on decluttering, however, any little thing you do today to start the process, takes you one step further in the quest to improve the Qi flow.

Posted By: Yvette Re: De-cluttering first? - 07/02/06 09:36 PM
If you want help and support decluttering visit www.flylady.net.

She was inspired by Feng Shui.

It is free!
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: De-cluttering first? - 07/05/06 04:18 PM
Cute site Yvette.

Much Love, Shawn
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement