What are some special considerations to consider when purchasing a townhouse and associated furniture for one spouse and 3 children?

Is this covered in any one of the levels?

Thanks

Michael
There are so many things to consider when purchasing any new dwelling. The Diamond Feng Shui course covers them in layers...with Essentials giving you a glimpse, Level one dealing with your personal energy numbers and directions as well as the major facets of any home, level two continues on this route and level three gets very very interesting with all of the time Feng Shui.

Here is what I would consider when buying or selling a home.

#1 The front door. What direction does it face and what time feng shui is on it? If there is the #5 disaster star on the front door when you move in, this home will carry that energy with it for the duration of your time there. (Level 3 I believe)

#2 The best directions for your family...are the bedrooms going to work for you? I live in a home, designed by my husband who is a West person. Every room works great for a west person but unfortunately, the rest of us are East people! We've made some interesting adjustments to get us all sleeping in the best way possible. (Level 1 and 2)

#3. Are there any missing corners in your potential home? Can they be fixed? (Level 3)

#4 Where are the rooms ending up when is comes to Feng Shui. I'd hate to have a home that has the master bedroom in the disaster or conflict area of the house! Or a child sleeping in such a room...that happened with my daughter and she had constant nightmares and was very difficult to get along with (at age 9). She's moved out of that room into another and is like a changed kid--just one year later. (Level 3)

#5 What are the best colors and elements for each area of home--goes to decorating and furniture type and placement (level 1-2)

So, there are so many layers to consider when moving, building, or renting a new place to live.

I hope that helps you out.

Good Earthly Luck to you!
Amy Theisen

[This message has been edited by Amy Theisen (edited March 15, 2006).]

I am considering buying a condo which will be in a brand new development. Would just purchasing Level I of Marie's Feng Shui course be sufficient guidance for me at this point?
Thanks for any help!
maura
Aloha Maura,

Purchasing a house is a long-term investment of your time and self in that setting. I would have liked to have taken this course before purchasing my own.

Yes, getting the Level One course can get you to at least pick a home facing a good direction for you. To get a more complete understanding of the more dynamic Time Feng Shui energy happening in the house, the Diamond course would be your best option.

You can have a house that faces an ideal direction, and at the same time not have the best time feng shui for where you'd want the master bedroom, office, etc.

Much Love, Shawn

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited March 21, 2006).]

Thanks, Shawn!

I was hoping to find a way around all that expense (Diamond Feng Shui)!!

Maura

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement