Posted By: Curious1 Blip Question - 02/14/01 05:05 AM
Hi all,I just finished reading the photoreading book and photoread 3-4 books as a starting experience. My experience has been mostly positive. I could see the blip page for some of the the time, but notice that it comes and goes. Somewhat disconcerting at times. I wonder is that natural or is it necessary to see blip page of same size on every page? I generally start off seeing blip page, "lose sight of it", but then it returns a bit later when i seem to get into the rythm of things, only to lose it again towards the end of photoreading that book. When this happens, i simply keep photoreading, using my peripheral vision on the edges, empty spaces of the book until i get the blip back again. Is is alright practice? Any tips anyone?

[This message has been edited by Curious1 (edited February 13, 2001).]

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: Blip Question - 02/14/01 02:15 PM
Curious1,

Yep, that is perfectly normal. In fact many of us have probably at some point when beginning PR experienced the same thing.

Tips ... keep forging ahead. You will in time get better. This statement come's with a lifetime guarantee!

For specific tips, search this DB ... there are plenty of ideas from many knowlegeable and experienced members.

Posted By: Curious1 Re: Blip Question - 02/14/01 07:32 PM
Tks for encouragement Michael. Will take heed. Blip seems to have gotten better today.

Posted By: Drew Re: Blip Question - 02/14/01 10:32 PM
It isn't even essential to see the blip page at all whilst PRing. I don't see it (although I'd like to just so I can experience what everybody else does) and am PRing all the time. Just keep relaxed if it comes and go and maintain your peripheral vision. You'll do fine. Just remeber NOPS and enjoy the whole process. The blip page is just one very small component.
Posted By: Curious1 Re: Blip Question - 02/15/01 12:47 AM
Okey dokey, will do Drew.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Blip Question - 05/19/14 09:50 AM
#blippage
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement