Posted By: reddblack Rapid Reading - 05/08/00 04:13 AM
As I understand it, after someone has PhotoRead material, they then activate the information to the concious using one of several techniques taught in the course. If, then, they need additional and greater comphrehension of a specific part of the material, they then would "rapid read" that section.

Is rapid reading a technique closer akin to what we would consider traditional speed reading? Is it a technique to "move your eyes faster" through the material?

Also, how does rapid reading compare to say, Howard Berg's Mega Speed Reading"? I assume that Mega Speed Reading is closer in result to Rapid Reading then PhotoReading, though one would not have the benefit of previously having Photoread the material.

Thank you.

P.S. In regard to the previous posted message, I also would want to employ PhotoReading to the Bible.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Rapid Reading - 05/16/00 11:54 AM
You can definitely use various speed reading techniques as "activation" techniques, although you may find greater success using the techniques taught with PhotoReading.

Rapid Reading is closer to regular reading where you greatly vary the speed of your reading depending on your purpose.

About the only time I rapid read is when I am using reading as a pleasurable pasttime.

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Rapid Reading - 05/19/14 10:35 AM
#activation #activating #rapidreading
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement