Posted By: Gary Zarembski Photowriting!!! - 06/07/00 07:25 PM
I have dramatically increased my writing speed through a combination of photoreading and hypnosis for writing faster. I write for a living so speed is very important. Lately I have been dreaming of finished articles, books, and news releases that appear to me while I'm asleep. I have attempted to photoread the materials while in a dream state(like a lucid dreaming)and then "remember" what I wrote while I was asleep. The books, etc... are often out of focus while asleep, so I do not "know" what is there, but my writing speed has increased significantly. It seems like I've already done the hard part before I sit down at the keyboard. Has anyone else experienced the use of photoreading while asleep to literally write while you're sleeping? Off the wall, but it works.
Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Photowriting!!! - 06/08/00 01:56 PM
Great story Gary! I've heard many stories like that through the years. Some people have said that even though they wrote material in their dreams they cannot remember what they wrote--but they remember it being great, if not perfect, in their dreams. But, when they sit down to write in "real life," they're writing flows and they write faster and better. It is as if the dream session was a practice session.

What kind of material do you write?

Posted By: Gary Zarembski Re: Photowriting!!! - 06/08/00 03:28 PM
You asked - What kind of material do you write? I write on a broad range of topics - news releases, feature articles, seminar presentations, brochures, technical articles, speaches, TV scripts, ads in all media, even ghost writing for books and articles for executives... I am best known for new product introductions for Fortune 500 companies - over 200 new products in my career. Photoreading has made a real difference in learning new technologies rapidly.
Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Photowriting!!! - 06/08/00 10:29 PM
Good to hear that.

I remember a mystery writer from our early days. After learning PhotoReading he began PhotoReading several other mystery books each day before he would write--it would only take 15 minutes or so.

Immediately his writing improved to the point that he was sending first draft chapters to his agent instead of the fourth, fifth, or sixth draft.

PhotoReading gave him ideas and got the juices flowing. Try it and let me know how it works for you.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement