Posted By: FraserB Non-fiction books - 06/20/00 01:22 PM
I have noticed and heard on the "home study" course of people photoreading non-fiction books either for pleasure or to enable them to pass a point they cannot get past - I think Paul Sheele himself mentions that this has happened to his wife in the past.

The course does not really go into non-fiction books and I am curious how you can u se the photoreading whole mind system to enjoy non-fictin books.

As they do not have any set format and often only have chapter numbers, what is the method you need to follow e.g can you prepare / preview such books and what is the best way to activate them (Superread & Dip or rapid Read).

Thank you again!

Fraser

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Non-fiction books - 06/20/00 07:02 PM
You can treat all non-fiction books in a similar manner. The activation depends on your purpose.

For fiction books and novels, I generally skips the activation and go right to rapid reading. It allows me to zip through the book and still enjoy the time I spend with it.

Posted By: Jonas Re: Non-fiction books - 08/15/00 08:35 PM

For fiction books and novels, I generally skips the activation and go right to rapid reading. It allows me to zip through the book and still enjoy the time I spend with it.[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, now Iīm understanding with difference with kind of reading. The PhotoReading works very well when Iīm PhotoRead non-fictions. When Iīm PhotoRead novels it donīt work well but the rapid reading is better. Now I know why I got strange dreams at the morning before I wake up. It depends that I have PhotoRead novels before I went to sleep. I had forced myself since a while to PhotoRead all kind of books, even novels. I donīt have the PhotoReading-book right now because one of my friends is borrowing it.

I thinks itīs very good with this forum for I can go back and check other topics to avoid to ask same questions. Now I have found this topic.

Jonas

Posted By: weight39doug Re: Non-fiction books - 08/15/00 08:40 PM
For fiction books I like to photoread them, let them incubate and then skitter or rapid read the whole thing.

For Non- Fiction I photoread, incubate, and then super read and dip the parts that I am interested in.

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Non-fiction books - 05/19/14 10:57 AM
#fictionbooks
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement