Posted By: Shawn_Grim Since Coming Home... - 05/03/07 04:07 PM
I trust your "lines," "zones," and "vortex" searches have been as interesting as mine since the event.

Enjoy,

Shawn
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Welcome! - 05/03/07 10:42 PM
I tried my energy and vortexes when I came home but my rods didn't react.
Next day I got some slow responses with shifting directions.
The location of my positive vortexes points to my spiral staircase, my refrigerator and kitchen door out. The rod doesn't spin as expected for energy.
I question the results.
Kristina
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Welcome! - 05/03/07 11:24 PM
I had the same experience. It seems to be harder to focus and get the ego out of the way now that I'm back home. I also find it very difficult to use both rods together. I seem to get a response more often when using only one rod. But I guess I just need more practice and meditate longer before starting to dowse.
Posted By: Samirah Re: Welcome! - 05/03/07 11:57 PM
I've had great results - and I discovered I need a lot of geopathic stress line cures. I've marked the perimeter of our property - I have geopathic stress lines just about every 5 - 8 feet (but looking at our lot and the neighborhood it makes sense). Also, I found the negative vortex that is radiating into the bedroom that my partner with with floor plan exercise found. I'm still working on getting the energy level counting to work with one rod... and suggestions? (The yes/no questioning works great - I'd just like to continue increasing my skills!)
Posted By: DesertSphinx Re: Welcome! - 05/04/07 12:40 AM
Marie mentioned that if you have Geopathic stress lines every 5-6 feet, you may have water underground.
Posted By: Lillian Re: Welcome! - 05/04/07 09:12 AM
I knew I had problems in my house even before the seminar as many natural signs were obvious. This was confirmed during the seminar and I bought lots of cures and rings in preparation for my return back home (UK). I expected one or two negative vortexes and was shocked to find 10 of them in my little house and a further 7 in the garden/yard!

I now find that I don't have enough sticks or rings to cure everything, so I shall have to order some more.

Initially I doubted the accuracy of my findings, but I have tested everything several times and it all stacks up.

How can this be possible? The foot print of our house is only about 4.5m x 11m (14 x 33ft).

Best regards

Lillian
Posted By: DesertSphinx Re: Welcome! - 05/04/07 04:18 PM
17 Negative Vortexes? I would be concerned about the readings. Maybe something else is going on that is effecting your readings. Maybe someone with good distant dowsing skillset can also check out and confirm.

Anyone please? I met a number of energy healers at the seminars.
Posted By: Lillian Re: Welcome! - 05/04/07 10:07 PM
Hello again

Here is an update on my 17 vortexes:

I took some time off work this morning in order to concentrate and re-check my findings. There is no doubt in my mind that the readings are correct and as I don't have enough cures I asked which vortex was the strongest. I got very clear details about how to prioritise curing them and started with the strongest which is on my door step. A ring hung on the inside of the door took care of that one.

The second strongest is in the wall between us and our neighbour (our house is terraced) and I found 4 lines crossing at this point. Again I hung a ring on the wall, but I will look into adding rods as well.

I have cured 5 vortexes in total so far and the energy level in our house has gone from minus 9 to minus 1. Not bad for a couple of hours effort, if you ask me.

Interestingly, the 3 vortexes in our front yard are in the exact same spots as we had large conifers growing in the past. They got so huge that they had to be chopped down one by one.

Happy dowsing!

Lillian
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Welcome! - 05/08/07 01:31 AM
How wonderful to have this to keep on communicating!

I found two vortex, one positive, one negative. The one negative is on the ledge of my fireplace, so I can't go down to the ground level to correct it and I can't really cover it with a rug, so I'm going to have to think of something so the cures don't shift around. After curing it, with the ring added, it was still not as strong in positive energy as the positive one, which, if the rod had been the rotor of an helicopter, would have positively taken off! That one is by my kitchen table, so no complaint there! Interestingly, I had cristals in thingies that I use as trivets on my table, so unbeknownst to me, I had already enhanced it.

I had a lot of fault lines as well, but I live in the Los Angeles area and it's not surprising that there would be fault lines (and it sure is not water given how dry it is... unless the ocean, 1/2 mile away?). I found them in the night, the night I came back (I really felt like a witch of old! :-) ), and the next morning, I noticed they were all sitting on cracks in the driveway and paths around the house. That's as good a corroboration as I'm going to get.

At any rate, at the seminar, we had found that my house would have a 28 energy level when I'd be done curing it and indeed, that's what I get. I am positively stoked!!!

For those of you having a bit of a hard time, remember to have fun! I think Marie said that it's the best way to get out of your own way and I find it to be true for myself. And don't forget the shining ball at the top of your hat!

Boy, is this ever fun!

Marie-France
Posted By: peakinside Re: Welcome! - 05/24/07 06:39 PM
Hi, Everyone,

It sounds like we're all putting our dowsing knowledge to good use.

I have to say when I came home and started dowsing the rods didn't move as quickly as they did at the seminar. However, I signed up for the Inner Diamond program thinking this would likely help me. Sure enough, it's been three weeks since our first teleconference lesson and each week the dowsing rods react more quickly and distinctly.

For those of you having a little trouble, if you have an hour and a half once a week to devote to this class you'll probably find that your results improve.

Good luck!
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Welcome! - 06/04/07 08:21 PM
Aloha All,

Please start a new post as some people may not go to the "Welcome" post and not see and benefit from your postings.

Much Love, Shawn
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement