I was wondering about using the large energy rings to sleep near, ie to hang it on the wall so it's in line with your body when you sleep...

I think I heard about this on the dowsing course but wasn't sure where or in what situation this is done, or is it for anyone to have better sleep?

Thanks!
if you have any sleeping problems please use accupreasure. the ponts that you will be preassing on your body will help you to sleep an relax.
Each energy ring creates a positive vortex. If you are sleeping on one, you may be too energized and will not need much sleep. People have reported this. Our bodies are not really designed to be in the positive vortex all the time. Of course, it varies person to person.
Aloha snowcountry,

I;m not sure where piso's acupressure reference is coming from, but you can place one of the large rings behind your headboard inline with your body, creating an energetic "tube" the length of your body while you sleep.

Much Love, Shawn
Hi all,

I was previously sleeping on 2 negative vortices, and I turned them into positive with the sticks (but not rings).

Now I have the energy ring as well.

So I guess I could be on 3 now : 0

Interestingly, the night that the ring fell off the hanger (a stickon hanger that cme off the wall) my sleep wsa worse thant usual.

I will try to see if I'm getting less sleep or not...
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement