Posted By: arditab DID A FEW CURES, FUNNY DREAMS FOLLOWED - 11/18/09 01:11 AM
Good evening everyone, I am new to dowsing I just got my dowsing coarse about 2 weeks ago I did some Geopathic stress and interferance lines cures, I do not know if i did them right I was very depressed and frustrated before i did them I could not even focus etc no money comming in but I feel much better now My home energy was -32 after putting in these 2 set of cures it became +24 and I have had some strange dreams since i did them that i cannot understand what is going on i dreamt that someone killed 2 people and dump them at the corner of the yard where I live and I saw the 2 people badly burnt in their faces and dumped and the man was trying to expose these dead people's face so that people can see their brutal death when ever they discover them dumped there he left them and went away, I could not believe my eyes, I also dream another night that a man is dead here too but i am not afraid.Has anyone experirence dreams since they did their cures? Lots of little things i experience since.
I will also like to know if anyone lives around where I live?? I live in QUEENS village NY,
I would like to have someone where we can work together and study this coarse together I do not have no one to do the muscle testing with to know if the cures are done properly.
Please can someone living in my area contact me.
Thank you all very much?
arditab
Posted By: CathyC Re: DID A FEW CURES, FUNNY DREAMS FOLLOWED - 12/07/09 03:00 AM
Hi Arditab,
I just received my course and started watching the DVD,I am looking forward to learning everything. I live in Little Neck so maybe we could do this together.
Cathy
Hi arditab,

You didn't happen to eat some odd cheeses the days of your dreams did you? (some cheeses can affect the type and intensity of dreams, so I thought I'd ask first).

Did you do the clearing as shown in the course? There may be some energy in your area that is looking to be released.

Much Love, Shawn
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement