Posted By: 4space Other Wandering Spirits Wandering In - 07/01/10 12:09 PM
Hi,

I have tried clearing my home and workplace of wandering spirits and I seem to clear them away, but not much later new wandering spirits seem to appear in my home and workplace and I am not the only one that notices this.

Could it be that it isn't possible to completely and permanantly clear a place of wandering spirits as other spirits will wander in eventually, because that is what they do, wander?
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Other Wandering Spirits Wandering In - 07/08/10 03:43 PM
Aloha 4Space,

You can put out that intention, however there may be a reason they are showing up and you can ask, change it and send them and their friends on their way.

Much Love, Shawn
Posted By: PeterHursey Re: Other Wandering Spirits Wandering In - 11/29/10 02:41 AM
G'day

I am also feeling like the local "ghost whisperer"?
I live in an area which had a lot of Tasmanian Aboriginal activity. I had helped about 6 wandering spirits to their next mission in life, over about a 9month period. I have however cleared another 6 from my house in the last 3 weeks.
I have one converted neg vortex and 2 natural positive vorticies on my property and the overall energy level of my house is around the + 30 mark. I am also checking for new geopathic stresses as they keep poping up on a regular basis.
Is there some major energy shifts happening at the moment?

cheers

Pete
Posted By: PeterHursey Re: Other Wandering Spirits Wandering In - 11/30/10 06:52 AM
Hi Alan

I might have to give the music a try as I had another 2 visitors last night.
cheers

Pete;-)
Posted By: PeterHursey Re: Other Wandering Spirits Wandering In - 12/03/10 07:06 AM
Hi Alan

thanks for sharing that with me

cheers

Pete
Posted By: 4space Re: Other Wandering Spirits Wandering In - 12/18/10 11:00 AM

Thanks for the info about using music, but I prefer silence.

I had to remove a few more intruders just the other day! They were really causing me problems and I could feel them touching me.

Wish I could see them, know who they are.

Thanks.
Posted By: PeterHursey Re: Other Wandering Spirits Wandering In - 02/21/12 10:27 AM
Hi guys
Had similar problem with wandering spirits wandering in night after night.
I should mention that I have space cleared each time and sent them onto their next place in their evolutionary journey.
I had an insight to check for any interference lines bringing in wandering spirits.
I found 1 , cured it and haven't had a ws since?
Cheers Pete
Posted By: PeterHursey Re: Other Wandering Spirits Wandering In - 02/24/12 05:48 AM
Thanks Anf
I have downloaded the book and it looks quite interesting smile
Cheers

Pete
Originally Posted By: PeterHursey
Thanks Anf
I have downloaded the book and it looks quite interesting smile
Cheers

Pete

What is this book that you speak about?
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement