Posted By: lorac Energy Rings - 12/29/11 11:45 PM
Could someone please explain, if the balls on energy rings are supposed to be placed in a triangle why aren't they manufactured that way? Thanks
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Energy Rings - 01/16/12 09:00 PM
Aloha lorac,

The rings aren't manufactured solely for use with Diamond Feng Shui. Other uses, may need to adjust the bead placement.

Best,

Shawn
Posted By: lorac Re: Energy Rings - 01/20/12 07:35 AM
Please excuse me Shaun but my post wasn't about Diamond Feng Shui it was posted in Diamond Dowsing...and I still wonder why they are not manufactured the way the are taught to be used.
Posted By: lorac Re: Energy Rings - 01/20/12 06:55 PM
Actually the bead placement is in a triangle. The new energy rings being manufactured are stationary. I never saw anything anywhere that instructs different placement. Would you please tell me where I can find that?
Posted By: Nelson_schuerer Re: Energy Rings - 10/22/19 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by lorac
Please excuse me Shaun but my post wasn't about Diamond Feng Shui it was posted in Diamond Dowsing...and I still wonder why they are not manufactured the way the are taught to be used.

Hi There,

I’m new with Diamond Dowsing. I just hear the Release Meditation Intro from Marie and I’m pretty confused as i checked that i need one tool to work with Dowsing that not came included with the Course Package.
I agree total with Lorac! It’s pretty embarrassing to start the practice and be excited to continue it, then check that is missing a crucial tool that is not included (and no advertising about or instructions to by separately in the page where we pay for that Course!!!)

And Now? What should we do? BUY the Diamond Feng Shui als the UNIQUE way to have that!? 😡😡😡

Nelson
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Energy Rings - 10/22/19 04:00 PM
Hi again Nelson and Lorac!

Marie found that the rings with the stationary welds are more stable, so those are the ones she now uses and recommends..

If you are referencing the fact that no rings came with the Diamond Dowsing course, most homes do not need them. Including them unnecessarily would drive the price of the course up and we want as many people as possible be able to successfully dowse their homes and businesses.

I'm not clear how the Diamond Feng Shui Course entered the picture. Feng shui deals with the energy flow within your home. Diamond Dowsing, on the other hand, deals with energies coming from the earth itself or from energetic aberrations caused by outside sources such as water flow, electrical interference, fault lines, etc.

Wendy Greer
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement