Posted By: 12345678 REGD CURE STICKS - 04/05/12 11:44 AM
HOW LONG DOES THE CURE STICK HAVE TO BE PLACED IN A PARTICULAR SPOT .I MEAN WHEN CAN WE REMOVE IT AND USE IT ELSEWHERE AS THE STICKS R LIMITED IN NOUMBER .
Posted By: Ann22 Re: REGD CURE STICKS - 04/18/12 06:16 PM
I was wondering the same thing myself ~
Posted By: PeterHursey Re: REGD CURE STICKS - 07/19/12 05:11 AM
Hi

I think they need to be left in place permanently and checked occasionally in case things change.
I make up my own cure rods as the cost of getting them shipped is prohibitive and I go through a lot at friends places etc.
Email me and I can tell you how I make them up.

cheers

Pete
Posted By: Sandeep Narayan Re: REGD CURE STICKS - 07/28/12 09:00 AM
A little help please. I'm also a little confused. Assuming that the geopathic stress is running in front of me from my left to my right,
1. Do I place the stick vertically cutting the line of the stress or place it horizontally, in parallel with the flow of the stress?
2. Do I need to trace its origin/check from where it originates
3. Do I need to see where it ends?
4. What should I do to hold the sticks in place? She did mention taping it, but if in the house it looks kinda out of place to see rods lying about!

Thanks.
Posted By: PeterHursey Re: REGD CURE STICKS - 08/26/12 12:34 AM
Hi
Think of the stress line as water. You need to stop it upstream of your house and place the rod at right angles to it with the centre of the rod on the centre of the line.
I try and put the rods outside if possible and cure the garden as well. Inside I try and tuck them under the skirting or against it.

Cheers
Pete
Posted By: Arielle Re: REGD CURE STICKS - 08/12/13 09:08 PM
I ask how long the rods need to be left in place at each placement and the answer is usually between 4 hours and 2 days. I would love to know if this is correct.
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: REGD CURE STICKS - 09/03/13 09:49 PM
Dear Arielle,

The stick stay where you place them. If you need more cure stick, order more from Learning Strategies.

best,

Shawn
Posted By: Deep Re: REGD CURE STICKS - 10/02/16 02:12 PM
Hello,
Pls tell us how to make cure sticks at home, as it is very difficult to get it transported from LS.

Would really appreciate it

Regards
Posted By: Abdur Re: REGD CURE STICKS - 10/06/16 06:25 PM
Hello everybody
It would be nice to know how to make the cure sticks and energy rings.

Can anybody help us please
Thank you
Abdur
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement