Posted By: IslandSoul Fortune element Clarification - 05/19/16 09:53 PM
I'm born on 6/21/80 and according to every Chinese source I'm born in the year of the Monkey in the element of METAL yet after reviewing a few times Diamond Feng Shui it says that I fall under the fortune element WOOD which confuses me and my friend who also is born on 11//09/50 Tiger in the year of metal yet again under Diamond Feng Shui it says he falls under WOOD fortune element.My sister B-Day is 9/3/92 and all her life was reading Monkey under water fortune element yet here it says METAL. Huh? Could use help in better understanding this matter .
Posted By: Blackiekitty Re: Fortune element Clarification - 08/22/16 07:21 PM
You are a metal Monkey and your fortune element is wood. Metal monkey is about your personality, it's different then fire monkey or water monkey. Fire monkey is very active, good with entertainment business, and metal monkey is more firm in personality, like to stick with habit and straight with things.... So your fortune element is wood, wear more green and blue will enhance your human luck.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement