Posted By: rirvinmoore Sun and Moon Meditation - 05/23/16 05:43 PM
I'm happy to report that, in addition to my regular practice, the Sun and Moon meditation has been yielding some interesting results. Many times I actually feel the sun/moon energy entering my body when I do the meditation. That's highly unusual for me, but it's happened several times now and I intend to continue with it. I've actually practiced a similar version of this meditation in the past and I remember liking it. I just can't remember what book it was from, but I think it was a book on alchemy.

I find it interesting that Brian talks about the alchemy experiment that he does with his students. I would love to learn what that experiment is. Does anybody know?
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Sun and Moon Meditation - 05/27/16 04:28 PM
Hi again, Rirvinmoore!

I don't have any specifics, but will see what I can find out and will let you know!

All the best!

Wendy
Posted By: Lenovo Re: Sun and Moon Meditation - 12/20/16 11:29 AM
Wendy, maybe you could help me with finding some information about "B-Calm" Therapy? I want to participate in it, because I cannot focus.
I've found some materials like B-Calm Review and it seems to be helpful.

I wish I could meditate but I'm just so dizzy frown
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Sun and Moon Meditation - 12/28/16 07:39 PM
Hi Lenovo!

I don't know anything about the B-Calm protocol, but if it sounds like a good fit, why not try it?

In the context of the Aura Seeing Course, have you experimented with the Fourfold Breathing Technique? Turning to the breath and doing some conscious breathing helps a lot of people to center and calm any anxiety they are feeling.

With regard to the dizziness you feel when doing the Sun and Moon Meditation, I would stop your practice for a few days and then do shorter sessions as you ease back into it. Sometimes we have to adapt to new frequencies and a less intense introduction of them can be beneficial for integrating them more easily.

Also, have you experimented with grounding yourself before meditating? Sometimes when you access higher frequencies and aren't grounded you can feel floaty and disoriented. I like to imagine taproots coming out of the bottoms of my feet, sinking deep into the soil or bedrock and then wrapping around a crystal deep in the earth.

Another technique many people enjoy is imagining themselves as a giant tree, possibly an oak, with roots extending far beyond their canopy and deep into the earth. The branches are connecting with the sky above and the roots are grounding with the earth beneath.

All the best to you! Here's to a Joy Filled, Healthy and Prosperous 2017!

XO
Wendy
Posted By: Jawed_Iqbal Re: Sun and Moon Meditation - 08/16/18 07:46 AM
Originally Posted by Wendy_Greer
Hi again, Rirvinmoore!

I don't have any specifics, but will see what I can find out and will let you know!

All the best!

Wendy

hi wendy,
I hope you will find that. wink
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Sun and Moon Meditation - 08/22/18 07:08 PM
Hi!

I never heard back from Brian and it dropped off my radar. I've just resent the question.

We're working on a new course with Brian and will probably be on the phone with him sometime during the next month. I'll make a note and see if I can get any further information during that call.

Here's hoping!
Wendy
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Sun and Moon Meditation - 04/03/19 05:26 PM
Hi Rivinmoore!

I never did hear back from Brian on the specific question you asked, but realized as I was going through a transcript from another event we did with him, that he had tangentially answered your question about the alchemy experiment he does with his students.

Apparently it involves making a solution with a recipe that can be replicated. The ingredients are put together using the same ingredients in the same quantities and order so there is a consistent result each time.

He then has students meditate for a week or two with the Sun and Moon Meditation. Following this period of meditation, he has them do the experiment again, just as they did it before. The outcome produced is quite different and he says it is a wonderful way to give them feedback that “clarifies that the difference between chemistry and alchemy is a spiritual link. They quickly make the connection that the more work they do on themselves, the greater effect it has on what they do, no matter what that may be.”

He goes on to say “I don’t believe there’s a better meditation than this one for clearing away mental debris and stress. It has powerful cleansing capabilities. When you release the stagnant energy from your system, when you are not holding on to anything, more will flow to you.”

I hope this helps clarify what you were wondering about!

Wendy Greer
Posted By: OlgaVasquez Re: Sun and Moon Meditation - 06/12/20 12:19 PM
With meditation it's much the same. The path to stillness becomes more familiar the more often we use it. Carving out a regular time in the day is often the best strategy to begin to make sitting meditation a part of your daily routine. Most likely that's going to be at the beginning of your day before the hustle bustle of the world sets in or in the late afternoon or early evening after the hurly burly has settled down and you may really need a way to unwind if it's been stressful or hectic. You might even consider bookending your day by meditating.
Posted By: rosewell32 Re: Sun and Moon Meditation - 11/09/21 11:55 AM
I wish I could reflect however I'm simply so discombobulated: vatVat
Posted By: lauryfrieses Re: Sun and Moon Meditation - 08/22/23 09:05 AM
It's great to hear that the Sun and Moon meditation has been yielding interesting results for you! The experience of feeling the energy during meditation can be a powerful and transformative one.

Regarding Brian and his alchemy experiment, without more specific information, it's challenging to pinpoint the exact experiment he might be referring to. Alchemy is a complex and multifaceted field that encompasses various practices and experiments aimed at spiritual and physical transformation. Candy Crush

If you're interested in learning more about alchemy and its experiments, there are several books available on the subject. Some popular titles include "The Emerald Tablet: Alchemy for Personal Transformation" by Dennis William Hauck, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall, and "The Alchemist's Handbook: Manual for Practical Laboratory Alchemy" by Frater Albertus.

Exploring these resources may provide you with insights into alchemical practices, experiments, and philosophies. Additionally, you might consider seeking out alchemy-focused communities or forums where you can engage in discussions with individuals who have expertise or experience in the field.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement