Posted By: JasonPec the question about interpenetrate aura - 06/11/16 03:47 AM
During this aura course, it mentioned that this course is only for seeing aura but not teach you how to read the meaning of the aura you perceive. Are any suggestions about where to learn or which book or course I can take to read the meaning of the aura ?
From everything I understand, Jason, the best approach is personal experience. Not everyone sees auras the same way. While I think there are some suggestions about interpretations in the course, a book that says "red auras mean the person is angry, blue means they're sad" is probably not going to help you.

Apart from that, I've read a number of books that talk about the aura but I haven't seen many that explain how to read it in any kind of detail.
Posted By: JasonPec Re: the question about interpenetrate aura - 06/12/16 03:41 AM
thank you
Hi Jason!

I agree with Rirvinmoore and Brian Osborne stressed over and over again during the live event, that everyone's perspective is different. Even when you are standing next to someone and looking at the same aura, you may see different colors and gradients within that aura. You need to build your own experiential library of what might indicate what.

If you have someone you are practicing with, you might tell them what you see and then find out what they are experiencing at that time. Gradually you will build a deeper and deeper understanding of what different colors, textures or vividness of the aura indicate.

All the best!
Wendy
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement