Posted By: Pro_Musician Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 01/22/18 10:19 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if you see aura’s, is this being considered as having synesteshia?

Greets
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 01/26/18 09:09 PM
Hi Pro-Musician!

While developing your capacities to see auras might be related to the outcome some people experience due to synesthesia, I don't think it would be considered the same thing. My understanding is that synesthesia is an involuntary experience, while what you are doing is purposefully seeking to enhance and deepen that skill.

All the best!
Wendy
Posted By: Pro_Musician Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 02/13/18 08:05 PM
Okay, Thanks
Posted By: OlgaVasquez Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 06/13/20 04:37 AM
Experience of 'auras' around people may be result of a neuropsychological condition called synesthesia. Synesthesia is a fascinating condition which causes a cross-wiring of the senses. People with it find they can taste numbers or associate particular colours with certain people.
cpstest.org
Posted By: Khun Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 06/06/21 02:06 PM
Experience of 'quality's' around individuals might be aftereffect of a neuropsychological condition called synesthesia. Synesthesia is an intriguing condition which causes a cross-wiring of the faculties. Individuals with it discover they can taste numbers or partner specific tones with specific individuals.
https://easycpstest.com/
Posted By: johnson113 Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 10/10/21 04:56 PM
Although some people experience synesthesia as the same outcome as developing the ability to see auras, I don't believe it's the same. As I understand it, synesthesia is an involuntary experience, whereas what you are doing is deliberately enhancing and deepening that ability. also check our game related website
Posted By: veryot Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 10/13/21 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by Wendy_Greer
Hi Pro-Musician!

While developing your capacities to see auras might be related to the outcome some people experience due to synesthesia, I don't think it would be considered the same thing. My understanding is that synesthesia is an involuntary experience, while what you are doing is purposefully seeking to enhance and deepen that skill.
click per secound game cps counter
All the best!
Wendy
I don't think it looks exactly the same. My agreement is that synesthesia is a mandatory encounter, whereas what you are doing is deliberately trying to improve and develop that competence.
Posted By: TabithaHolmes Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 11/24/21 09:50 AM
[quote=johnson113]Although some people experience synesthesia as the same outcome as developing the ability to see auras, I don't believe it's the same. As I understand it, synesthesia is an involuntary experience, whereas what you are doing is deliberately enhancing and deepening that ability.
Posted By: markselby Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 04/22/22 09:49 AM
OK thank you very much
Posted By: markselby Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 04/22/22 09:49 AM
OK Thank you very much
Posted By: timdaviee Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 11/13/22 02:40 PM
With all due respect, I believe synesthesia is a mandatory encounter, whereas what you are doing is deliberately trying to improve and develop that competence.
Posted By: alishakihn Re: Seeing aura’s is Synesthesia? - 08/22/23 06:32 AM
Synesthesia is a neurological condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. People with synesthesia may experience sensory cross-associations, such as seeing colors when hearing sounds or perceiving specific colors in response to certain stimuli.

Flappy Bird

Seeing auras, which are believed to be subtle energy fields or halos surrounding individuals, is often associated with the concept of aura reading or aura perception. While some individuals claim to see auras, it is important to note that the scientific understanding and evidence regarding auras is limited.

Seeing auras is not typically considered a form of synesthesia because synesthesia typically involves consistent and involuntary sensory cross-associations, whereas aura perception is more commonly associated with spiritual or metaphysical beliefs rather than a cross-wiring of sensory pathways.

It's worth mentioning that individual experiences can vary greatly, and some people may describe their perception of auras as a synesthetic experience. However, from a scientific perspective, the perception of auras falls outside the scope of synesthesia as currently defined and studied.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement