Posted By: jacqueline Seeds of Enlightenment Jeddah Mali's - 11/22/08 04:07 PM
I'm not sure where else to post this, so sorry if it is out of context.

Has anyone been using Seeds of Enlightenment? What do you think? I'm considering getting them, or possibly the four new paraliminals but I don't want to buy them all or even do them all for that matter.
Not that they aren't all wonderful, I mean that is just too much meditating. :-)
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Seeds of Enlightenment Jeddah Mali's - 11/23/08 03:08 AM
It is often difficult to make a choice amongst so many different good products. It is a matter of how much time you can devote to your personal development. Ideally you should use SFQ to balance your energy. Then you need Feng Shui to balance your environment. You also need Diamond Dowsing to remove blockages and work more with energy. The Paraliminals help with overcoming some problems. Then there are more programs... so where do you end? You can decide where you start though! Good luck!
Posted By: YNotB Re: Seeds of Enlightenment Jeddah Mali's - 11/23/08 10:35 PM
Jacqueline, you make an interesting point. The more, more, more ride can be a difficult one to exit. As much as I love the products at Learning Strategies isn't there one way to deal with how we respond to our problems? Isn't it really about changing from reaction to response that we are trying to accomplish. We're going to have situations to deal with for as long as we remain on this physical plane. Is a better question to ask "will the programs or meditations I chose actually create the results I want"? Is one person's way of meditating or their meditations better than another? For me, meditation itself has made improvements in my life by simply bringing in more consciousness. I am very intrigued by "Seeds of Enlightenment" however, I've also reached a point that I've spent a lot of money on tools for self improvement or discovery and wonder when will I find the right one \:\) I guess you'll only know when you do.
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Seeds of Enlightenment Jeddah Mali's - 11/24/08 01:56 AM
Personal development is like a long hike through life. I have bought my programs and books on it. I was able to get something out of all of them. I just regret that I still need to start using some of the programs which I bought. I always felt bad about it, but then I discovered that other people did the same. So that was some consolation.
Posted By: JETAY Re: Seeds of Enlightenment Jeddah Mali's - 11/24/08 12:22 PM
I've just finished the eight week series of Seeds of Enlightenment and for me, this beautiful work is right up there with the very best like SFQ, Diamond Feng Shui, Sonic Access etc (I have most of the LSC products and continue to enjoy them at different times). Jeddah Mali's teachings are about knowing our true being. Jeddah uses meditation to lead us through our own experience and practice, to discover and understand how we are designed and for me the experience has been truly uplifting, empowering and enriching. I should also say that this work has led me to a much better understanding of what is going on when we actively access Qi through our daily practice of SFQ and in applying Feng Shui. I highly recommend it.
Posted By: oztinks Re: Seeds of Enlightenment Jeddah Mali's - 12/04/08 12:37 AM
I am in the middle of week seven and love this course, it is so beautiful.
I have many of LS courses and get lots from all of them but this one is the best \:\)
It has also made a positive shift with my SFQ practice

Highly recommended here too
Posted By: jacqueline Re: Seeds of Enlightenment Jeddah Mali's - 12/19/08 02:43 AM
Sorry I thought I had checked this forum several days after posting and did not see a any response??? I'm confused, anyhow, thank you so much for all your responses. Very much appreciated.

I don't hear anything that will knock my socks off, or provide me with anything more than I already own. I don't have SFQ and don't care much for Marie Diamonds teachings, but I did buy the four new Paraliminals. Very specific and reasonably priced. I definitely get specific results. I just need something to push me a little farther to make my life come full circle. I'm just not sure what it is. For now I will continue making baby steps. I just feel like I should be doing so much better by now for all I have tried to learn. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open, and I will try and double check the forum this time! :-)
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Seeds of Enlightenment Jeddah Mali's - 12/19/08 06:57 AM
Look at Resiliency, Effortless Abundance and maybe be others. See how much you can afford to spend and buy another program. Keep in mind that you need to have the time to put the effort in it. Good luck!
Posted By: Jeanne Re: Seeds of Enlightenment Jeddah Mali's - 12/19/08 01:48 PM
 Originally Posted By: jacqueline

I don't hear anything that will knock my socks off, or provide me with anything more than I already own.

I have this program, and I do love it, but it's time consuming. At this time of the year, I had to give up something--and it was this program. In January, I plan to start over, and frankly, I can't think of any other program that would make me happy to do this. For this one, it will be a joy.

I got as far as the 3rd week, but my socks were pretty much knocked off on the second cd. After listening and practicing the second one, I was actually seeing things being created from the field.

Even so, this program might hold interest only for specific intentions. It is what it says it is. January should be very interesting for me, once I've re-started the program.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement