Hi!

I purchased the program yesterday and have been reviewing the material.

I already have a regular morning meditation practice that is very important to me, has led to significant positive changes and insight into my life and that I wish to keep (and that also works with energy and also releases stress from the physiology and helps you get in touch with your soul).
I do this practice very soon after I wake up and it takes me 30-40min.

I purchased the program as I was interested in the remedies for specific issues I'm facing at this point in time and the midday rebalancer and bedtime one (even though I am a very deep sleeper and have no issues falling asleep). I was interested in increasing my energy as I know from experience that when you are in that special space, challenges don't matter and you can tackle them easily.

I am trying to understand how to implement the program at this stage.
From what I understand, as long as I listen to the morning meditation 30 min after finishing my regular meditation practice it is ok.

Is it necessary to do the 5min morning meditation or could it be skipped?
Do I have to wait to practice the 3 daily meditations for one week before trying out the remedies?
Or should I then try out the meditations for life for a week or so, and then the remedies?

On the recording it says that initially you should leave a 20-30min gap between the 5min meditations to allow your body to soak up the energy of each. Then once you are familiar with it, you can string them back to back.
If I wanted to try out the remedies at this early stage, what would such a practice look like? For instance the remedy for letting go of anger or feeling estranged or feeling melancholy: how would you dot those throughout your day as it can then become quite an involved practice in itself?

Apologies for all these questions. I bought the program because of specific issues it said it can help resolve and want to make sure I can review it within the 30-day money back warranty to make sure this works for me.

Thank you.
Kind regards.
Hi Nath!

Meditation practices are so personal it's not possible to give you a "cookie cutter" answer to what you are asking. In general, it is good to leave that 20 to 30 minute gap between sessions to allow the energetic frequencies you have been working with to settle in. Any guidelines we give you are suggestions that you will need to adapt to what you have going on in your life.

For example, when I don't have time to do a longer meditation in the morning (which is my preference) I do Deirdre's 5 minute version. That works well for me.

If you have some high priority concerns in your life, then you might want to visit the "remedies" before you have practiced the other meditations for a week. Tweak your practice to fit what you have going on. If you do better with reminders throughout your day, then meditate several times. If you prefer to start your day with that reminder, then do that.

You might want to do consider doing some journaling during the first few weeks that you are incorporating the new materials to see what works best for you and then do more of that.

With regard to the 30 day guarantee, if you feel you need a little longer to incorporate the new materials and assess their impact, email CustomerSerivce@LearningStrategies.com and ask for an extension.

Enjoy your practice - however it evolves!

All the best,
Wendy Greer
Learning Strategies
Hi!
Thanks for your reply Wendy!
I'll have to see what to do. Is there a support email outside of this blog for private questions? I'm not sure this is the right thing/product for me. Just feel awful and had lots of tears. I haven't started the journaling yet. Maybe this product doesn't mix well with what I'm doing already.

Best wishes.
NathMN,

You can email, for coaching. If you're on the mailing list you can reply to our emails with questions. Or use the email on our website.

Alex
Thank you Alex. 🙂
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement