Posted By: DrMystix N'T=Negative Thought - 09/23/02 09:04 PM
Greeting's with Glad Tiding's to all forum member's,
The topic of " N'T=Negative Thought " is just a bit of information, that has been portrayed with the " N'T ", which is attached to many Word's.
Who uses word's such as " Don't, Couldn't, Shouldn't etc. ", there is an important Instinctual sound missing.
Consciously we use them and conscious behaviour follow's to " OverRide " what the Subconscious heard which was " Do, Could, Should etc. ", so the subconscious trys to deliver the commanding Action with a ReAction in failure.
To be aware of the missing " Ah or Awe ", begin's an extraction or the openning of the mouth to have the Dr. look in lol....

Posted By: DrMystix Re: N'T=Negative Thought - 09/23/02 09:10 PM
Cosmic or Cause Make, You decide....

Posted By: darkblood Re: N'T=Negative Thought - 09/23/02 09:34 PM
Maybe, possibly, ah... who knows?

Posted By: DrMystix Re: N'T=Negative Thought - 09/23/02 10:12 PM
Greeting's to " darkblood " and thank you for reply.
I just had a feeling to present the " N'T " message, as it in itself important but goes without public knowledge.
The word " Not " is mentioned many time's or lol, at least 10/Ten time's in the Christian Bible, I believe it is said In Graved or Engraved in Granite, which is Grey as you know to be the same as matter in the skull, but softer.
My pardon's for placing reference toward's the Christian Bible should it Be a Cause for objection's with forum member's, my personal book of wisdom is the " Webster's Dictionary ", as it contain's all book's written " Energy ", one by one.
Again, let me apologize for as many posting as I have presented on this day, I myself purchased Paraliminal's roughly 8/Eight year's ago in researching, I myself am a Disabled American Veteran from the Vietnam era, I was struck in the head 31 year's ago, I now live with Right Temporal brain damage, so it has been a chore ReWiring, should any forum member have thought's on contacting me, feel free, my collection of literiture is vast, and I would sure like to help, if I can....

Wonderful thought's BE to All, Peace Being within Your mind's alway's, and All way's with compassion.....

DrMystix

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement