Posted By: Murof Sonic Access results - 10/10/06 04:28 PM
Hey everybody...

Anybody tried the Sonic Access, and is it working? your results?

http://www.learningstrategies.com/SonicAccess/SonicAccess.asp

Murof
Posted By: rattler14 Re: Sonic Access results - 10/12/06 02:40 AM
I must say, I am very impressed witht the Sonic Access tapes. They incorporate a lot more than the other paraliminals offered, and I was fully engaged the entire time.

If you like the other paralimals, you'll definitely like these. They are different, but the imagery and the sounds are far superior IMHO.

And, if you're a genius code user... I'm sure this will further increase your ability to get very detailed imagery.
Posted By: Murof Re: Sonic Access results - 10/14/06 05:31 PM
Sounds good and promising...

Are they like paraliminals??... Like you have a problem you want to fix, then you listen for 1 to 4-5 times and then you don't need to listen any more.. your problem is solved...... Is it something like that.. for specific problems....

Or are they like more well being, getting better relationships etc. in general, without you need to specify a specific problem... But just attract better relationships etc. into your life because of chakra alignmnent and frequencies for that purpose? Like "what you think of - you will attract into your life".... Attraction cd's....?

And why are they not posted on learning strategies release products webpage??? With all the other products... Normally when LS release a product they align it together with all their other products.. But this one is not shown there... Are there a purpose for that? Are Sonic Access just a TEST product then? And if it gets success it will then be listed with all the other products?.....

On beforehand... thankyou for your answer

Murof
Posted By: kevinfromnorthernont Re: Sonic Access results - 10/14/06 07:33 PM
I have been using Sonic Access just reciently and I am amazed. These are heavy duty paraliminals. And instead of just solving one problem they can be used to go beyond and create your life. From creating success in what form that you want. You list what you want to accomplish and presto you are on that path. I know that since using the product people from all walks of life are noticing me. Something in me has changed and I am moving forward.

And the best thing is that you really do not have to do that much work. All you need is a compass, headphones and a four goals written on place cards.

Of all of the paraliminal courses that I own I would say these are my favourites.
Posted By: Philip Re: Sonic Access results - 10/14/06 10:48 PM
Just been using the Success CD for afew days and I have noted a huge difference in my attitude towards my business. I have also noticed that other people are consciously 'noticing me' for no apparent reason. You know, they maintain eye contact as if they know me. I cannot wait to see other results.
Posted By: JETAY Re: Sonic Access results - 10/16/06 10:20 AM
sounds great - mine have just arrived and I pick them up tomorrow - can't wait to try them based on the feedback so far!
Posted By: rattler14 Re: Sonic Access results - 10/16/06 10:13 PM
I do like the songs at the end of the different meditations sections. I'm probably going to clip them up so I have those songs as well. They are quite nice.

To those still on the fence, I say jump in. They take a bit more concentration that other paraliminals, but for me, that is good (I sometimes fall asleep
Posted By: greenknowe Re: Sonic Access results - 10/18/06 12:44 AM
What's this about needing a compass?
Posted By: DesertSphinx Re: Sonic Access results - 10/18/06 03:19 AM
I'm pretty sure with in the next few weeks I won't be able to resist the temptation and get the new CDs. Although some of the CDs are similar to the recently released 4 new paraliminals - only if I waited a bit longer. LOL.
Posted By: JETAY Re: Sonic Access results - 10/18/06 07:25 AM
These are definitely "VERY SPECIAL" paraliminals - I'm really impressed with the quality of the audio template and hugely excited about the exponential growth that I feel will definitely come with consistent use of these profoundly moving CD's. Three sessions and I can already feel a shift.

Holosync works well on them and Master Lin's chant of the Buddha's Heart Sutra in chinese on each of the CD's adds a very powerful and uplifting touch.

The compass is to help you face the flow of energy that is in your personal best direction in a feng shui sense during your meditations - and the direction is different for each CD based on your personal energy number which is explained in the booklet provided with the CDs.

I'm totally happy with my purchase - thanks yet again - LSC.
Posted By: DesertSphinx Re: Sonic Access results - 10/21/06 03:28 AM
Now Sonic Access CDs are not really paraliminals right? They are CDs to play in the background?
Posted By: JETAY Re: Sonic Access results - 10/21/06 09:47 AM
they're called paraliminal meditations and they do use the same techniques as the other paraliminals - you know, this voice in the left ear and this voice in the right ear, and they do ask that we use the stereo headphones with them. The added layers are what I reckon makes them so good. The second half of the CD can be played as background music, the first half is pretty powerful and I don't think I'd like to be driving while I was listening - I'm pretty used to listening to paraliminals and audio meditations, but I've gone much deeper into nothing very quickly and several times now since using these. I personally find both parts of the CD very powerful and use the whole thing as a meditation.

I love them all, but the health and spiritual growth meditations are especially exceptional.
Posted By: lifeiswonderful Re: Sonic Access results - 10/26/06 04:02 PM
^o^ The CDs sound great! I might get them too ( :
Posted By: rattler14 Re: Sonic Access results - 10/27/06 02:37 AM
Yeah, I've listened to the Success one every day for a week (usually right after I wake up). It definitely helps me set the tone and not get hung up on the things that usually distract me.

The way i figure, i more than make up the time that I spent listening by getting through my day with a little more ease.

I've yet to really try out the relationship, health ones. The spiritual one is decent, but the song on the success one is by far my favorite.
Posted By: gwhutton Re: Sonic Access results - 10/27/06 09:42 PM
Sweet. I just ordered 2nd day UPS. I am looking forward to them.

George
Posted By: NeoZon Re: Sonic Access results - 10/31/06 05:15 PM
I am very happy with these CD's. I been listening for a couple of days. The first night I let the Health CD play all night. And, I had a lucid dream. For some reason I asked one of my Dream characters if I was dreaming, and the person said yes. That was it, I was aware I was dreaming. Also, I could her the CD playing in my dream. But, it seemed louder and I could hear different sounds. I started floating and my body was filled with energy. I said to myself that this is healing energy and just to allow this to happen.

The other night I listen to the spiritual cd before I went to bed. I fell asleep during the meditation and woke up when they were singing. I shut the CD off and went back to sleep. I then had a dream about studying with a great master. Then this very familar person appeared in my dream. His name was Genimen. But he was my image of the Jesus. I told the master that he was the Lord. Then the master wanted to follow him. It was pretty amazing dream.
Posted By: 4space Re: Sonic Access results - 10/31/06 11:51 PM
Do they have sleep tracks?
Posted By: JETAY Re: Sonic Access results - 11/01/06 10:33 AM
No sleep tracks - but like NeoZon says - they're very powerful meditations.
Posted By: rajsadasivan Re: Sonic Access results - 11/03/06 12:56 PM
Well I think i have a problem with the relationship CD, because the CD doesnt work properly in left, right side.

The cd works fine with right side, but for left side, the words stay in the middle rather than left side. Probably its a technical issue.

Has anybody experienced this situation.

Thanks
Raj
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Sonic Access results - 11/03/06 02:47 PM
It's only in the introduction where that happens. The recording where checked and the sound travels correctly as intended from that point on.

Alex
Posted By: rattler14 Re: Sonic Access results - 11/03/06 11:57 PM
I must say, these paraliminals are a great pickup me up in the morning.

However, I fall asleep from them far too easy!

Additionally, during the meditation part, where we are to close our inner eyes, is it our goal to blank out our mind, or merely to not think about the scene we are in and focus on an image stream per se.

Cheers
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Sonic Access results - 11/04/06 12:09 PM
The Paraliminals will help your mind to be quiet. That's their design. As you've noticed it's very easy to feel like you've fallen asleep.

Just listen down the middle.

Alex
Posted By: rattler14 Re: Sonic Access results - 11/09/06 12:37 AM
I personally like the songs at the end, and have clipped them out of the normal meditation for my standard mp3 listening... Learning strategies should consider doing the same! They're quite good and shouldn't be limited to only when the meditation is over.
Posted By: greenknowe Re: Sonic Access results - 11/15/06 07:20 AM
I've been thrown by the advice not to use any other meditation tapes in the same 24 hours. What about my regular holosync. And does that just mean I have to keep using success and not also the others until I start to recognise some success? I had assumed I would be able to use all 4 effectively in a week. Come to think of it - success can be quite hard to measure short term!

One more query - am i being too broad in my statements eg success - financial freedom which means enough money to maintain house and a reasonable car, money to launch my kids, be able to visit and spend time with friends and indulge in interests.

And finally - I am new to forum - have I put this query in right place?
Posted By: JETAY Re: Sonic Access results - 11/15/06 09:11 AM
I think the meditation being referred to is one of the four sonic access meditations - I only use one of them each day and I change them to suit my needs - maybe health on one day and spritual growth the next and so on - I would definitely use all 4 in one week if I felt the need to.

Because I also practice Spring Forest Qigong I do a lot more meditation than one hour in a day and for the extra I use either one of Chunyi's meditation CD's or one of the many others I have in my collection.

Not sure how the sonic access meditation and holosync in one day would go because these CD's already have 1/2 hour of holosync on them - I'm sure Alex will know that answer.

If that's the level of success you want - I think your statements are fine. Write them on your index card so you keep them in focus.

Query's in the perfect place.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Sonic Access results - 11/15/06 11:13 AM
The message is intended for Sonic Access . People get a little impatient and overdo it and would try to do all four in one day. If you already meditate you need to consider if you want to add another half hour to an hour or swap from time to time. With Sonic Access you are focusing on specific transformation you do want to stick to one CD from the collection, a day. Paul invites you to use one of the other Paraliminals if you want to do more work.

If you are new to the meditation thing then one per day will probably do it. Too much all of a sudden will be overwhelming. Look for your personal balance when you use Sonic Access and other Meditations.

Alex
Posted By: clairvoyant Re: Sonic Access results - 11/30/06 04:52 AM
About the goal cards in the manual the instructions are to "place them in your bedroom and in any other area you spend more than five hours a day".

I don't spend more than five hours in the same place during the day. Will I get the same benefit if I just put them in my bedroom? What else can I do about that?

Thanks.
Posted By: Jay186 Re: Sonic Access results - 11/30/06 08:38 AM
Something that you might consider, is to get some nice card, copy what’s on the real goal card, and place, your own made card, in your wallet or pocket, then its with you all the time, then have the real cards, in the locations, that you spend a little time in.

This way you have the energy with you, where ever you go.

Makes sense to me.

Jay
Posted By: davidb Re: Sonic Access results - 12/03/06 08:35 PM
Track 2 of each of the Sonic Access CDs is described as a "music track." I think I understand that the Holosync tones are incorporated in these tracks. Is that correct?

Thanks.
Posted By: clairvoyant Re: Sonic Access results - 12/04/06 04:58 AM
Jay,

I'll do that. Thanks for your suggestions.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Sonic Access results - 12/07/06 11:57 AM
You can listen to to the music track while doing other things. Having it playing in the background.

If your bedroom is the only room you spend the bulk of the time use your activation cards there. You can also use it in other rooms in your house that are meaningful to you. Like computer room or lounge room. Even though you may not spend 5 hours there each time you go through the room it has meaning to you.

If all else seems impossible carry the intent. If you find yourself meditating in different rooms orient yourself in that direction (mentally or physically) And hold your activation card. I found it one of the more useful techniques than sticking it on the wall to be holding the card after reading it before starting the meditation.

Alex
Posted By: CPW1 Re: Sonic Access results - 12/12/06 12:15 AM
Its hard to explain what they are doing but after I listen to sonic access for success in the morning sometimes it is like I step into another world for about 45 min to a hour but seems way longer were I am watering a garden or fields of vegis and stuff the hose usually has alot of kick where it is pushing me back it feels real too. anybody esle have stuff like this happen
Posted By: namastejason Re: Sonic Access results - 01/10/07 11:02 PM
I got the Sonic Access program a little while ago, but I haven't had a chance to use them until now... I was wondering:

Is it better to use them every day in the order they are in...
eg. Sunday=Success, Monday=Health, Tuesday=Relationships, etc...
or is it better to use an individual CD for a few times (maybe a week or two) and then spend a few sessions with the next (another week or two) and so on...

Basically, if you want change all over - since you can't do them all in one day - should you do them all, and repeat the four-part-cycle, or should you spend time (days) on each meditation until you feel like you've effected some change... and then move on to another meditation?

I'm asking because I was wondering if it was a good idea to give your brain a rest between sessions that deal with the same thing... or if it was better to spend time and develop patience and cultivate growth with one thing/cd, and then later, move on...

Thanks for any help you can give me!
Posted By: namastejason Re: Sonic Access results - 01/10/07 11:04 PM
Are you supposed to use headphones while the music is playing "in the background / while doing other things"?

Paul says it's better to use stero headphones for the meditations, but I was wondering if it was still as beneficial to hear the tones through normal - like computer - speakers...
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Sonic Access results - 01/11/07 01:46 PM
There is no have to. You can stick with one or your can create your own program for listening. Your goals are unique to you so using Sonic Access will be unique. I find I listen to the one that relates to my dominant thoughts just before listening. Or what I was working on during the day.

The music portion you can listen to without headphones if you're doing other stuff.. If you're continuing from the first track keep them on and continue your meditation for best results.

Alex
Posted By: Mike Pearson Re: Sonic Access results - 01/20/07 02:43 AM
How do these recordings work? I mean, how do they help us create success in our lives?
Also, are we hearing Paul's voice throughout the recordings in dual induction like we do in a regular Paraliminal recording?
Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sonic Access results - 01/23/07 01:39 AM
I wonder wether the direction for Success, Health, Relationships etc.. are the same for people living in the Southern Hemisphere?

Thanks,

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Sonic Access results - 01/23/07 03:09 PM
They create success the same way meditation can create success. Sonic Access helps give it a hefty boost. There is a lot more information under the introduction link here
http://www.learningstrategies.com/SonicAccess/Home.asp

You hear Paul's voice and duel induction for most of the first 30 minutes and the music alone in the second 30 minutes.
Quote:

I wonder wether the direction for Success, Health, Relationships etc.. are the same for people living in the Southern Hemisphere?

The directions are compass directions sand you follow the compass directions where-ever you are on the planet.

Alex
Posted By: ph0t0reader Re: Sonic Access results - 03/25/07 06:49 PM
I haven't used a compass but every time I used these cds I fall asleep shortly after the start of the dual voice part and awake 5 minutes towards the end. I really really really hope this means that there is deep change occurring. I have got goals but I can't even bring myself to write them down for fear of embarrassment if someone were to read them. I was thinking I might start a thread on here anonymously with my goals and my progress achieving them, I wish there was a separate forum for this. My life is going nowhere at the moment. I have no trust of anyone, no friends and am borderline autistic. I have had varying degrees of success with photoreading and at one time spontaneous activation when I was photoreading >10 books a day however I have procrastinated since then for some unknown reason rarely photoreading anything and then only have a familiarity with text I have photoread. I am in a job that is over my head. Holosync hasn't helped at all for the many years I have been involved with it and now since my cds are so old their quality is deteriorating so re-starting is not really an option. Mindless rant over
Posted By: Osokin Re: Sonic Access results - 03/26/07 05:20 PM
Hi, PhOtOreader,
About your Holosync CDs which are so old their quality is deteriorating, I read somewhere that Centerpointe replaced a member's damaged CDs. Why not contact them and verify this. Secondly, if your CDs become scratched when you use them, try making a copy and then listening to the copy. I have copied my Awakening Prologue and so I'm not too concerned if I should accidentally scratch it. Another thought: how clean are your CDs? I use one of those plastic wet cleaner accessories in the shape of a CD player (costs $6.00 in the supermarket) when I see fingerprints or marks on a disk.
Posted By: Inlakech Re: Sonic Access results - 03/27/07 01:52 AM
hi everyone...I just bought Sonic Access last week, gottit today....just wanna say....when i first started to hear paul`s voice go dual ....I just couldnt contain the tears.....it was wonderful....waiting for my next session....
Posted By: Unis Re: Sonic Access results - 03/27/07 03:41 AM
I ordered mine last week - probably will be a few weeks (slow mail to Canada) before I get it - from what everyone is saying here, I'm salivating.

Unis
Posted By: shakurav Re: Sonic Access results - 03/29/07 07:21 PM
Right now, I have spent my LSC budget. However, I really am intrigued by the SONIC ACCESS set and am looking forward to getting it in the not too distant future.
Posted By: ph0t0reader Re: Sonic Access results - 03/29/07 11:24 PM
Quote:

Hi, PhOtOreader,
About your Holosync CDs which are so old their quality is deteriorating, I read somewhere that Centerpointe replaced a member's damaged CDs. Why not contact them and verify this. Secondly, if your CDs become scratched when you use them, try making a copy and then listening to the copy. I have copied my Awakening Prologue and so I'm not too concerned if I should accidentally scratch it. Another thought: how clean are your CDs? I use one of those plastic wet cleaner accessories in the shape of a CD player (costs $6.00 in the supermarket) when I see fingerprints or marks on a disk.

Awakening prologue is on a proper professional cd but all the cds on the levels after that are on CDR discs that's why their not as durable I think. Anyway I've being using the sonic access success cd everyday and every session I pass out and awake towards the end, no paraliminal has ever done this for me. I have not noticed any benefits as of yet though but hopefully consistent daily use will reap rewards in the weeks to come.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Sonic Access results - 03/30/07 03:18 PM
ph0t0reader,

Write your cards out and put them behind the picture, Mirror or cupboard that is already there. Or better yet draw a symbol or paste a cutting from a magazine. Success can be a plant or flower reaching to the sky. Relationship a pair of courting birds. Spiritual grow... a symbol meaningful to you. I'd use a dove but some might use an image of Buddha or the symbol that represents their faith. Health can be a tree or a forest or an image of a healthy heart. Whatever you can connect for each of the areas. Write your goals on the cards with those images pasted on the back. Place them in their respective locations so the images are visible. You might want to put them in picture frames or pin boards.. Place more images if you want but seeing the picture will remind you of your goal.

Alex
Posted By: Inlakech Re: Sonic Access results - 03/30/07 03:19 PM
well...i gotta say....yesterday I heard spiritual growth cd (finally......after hearing all the others) and I must say im astonished with this program.....i feel great....and i mean...tranquile...peaceful....and yes...i "feel" stress...but it cant overwhelm me anymore...or at least for this couple of days i ve been hearing too holosync for almost 4 months...(before buying sonic access) maybe this helped me into dissolve resistance and get the most of sonic access program...my name is Miguel..and im from Mexico...ill be glad to share my experiences with you guys.....

Inlakech
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement