Posted By: Hobo New Paraliminals - 09/17/07 07:03 PM
Anyone else get the letter in the mail for the new paraliminals? I ordered them last week and they arrived. I have started listening to them! I highly recommend them!
Posted By: Jeanne Re: New Paraliminals - 09/17/07 08:42 PM
Me, too.

So far, I've listened to Happy For No Reason & You Deserve It.

I love them both, but also have to confess that at first I (mentally) pouted because one of the voices wasn't Paul Scheele's, and I even doubted they'd work. I was wrong! They work, and the ladies have lovely voices. I got over my pout!
Posted By: lisamcconnell Re: New Paraliminals - 09/18/07 12:39 AM
hi,
just wondering whether you all love them because they work or you like the messages? Curious, because I was under the impression that when listening, you didn't have to listen to the messages? is that true? new here, so i have some basic questions! I actually ordered these, too, because I have been working w/ Abraham Hicks materials and i thought these would be the perfect complement.

thanks!
lisa
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: New Paraliminals - 09/18/07 10:51 AM
It's like music. If you don't like the style and the resonance you're not going to enjoy listening. A singer with the voice to carry the song often makes the song special.

It's easy to love them when they work

Alex
Posted By: Jeanne Re: New Paraliminals - 09/18/07 09:01 PM
Quote:

hi,
just wondering whether you all love them because they work or you like the messages? Curious, because I was under the impression that when listening, you didn't have to listen to the messages? is that true? new here, so i have some basic questions! I actually ordered these, too, because I have been working w/ Abraham Hicks materials and i thought these would be the perfect complement.

thanks!
lisa

Lisa, if they didn't work, I wouldn't love them. With the "I Deserve It" CD, it's too soon to tell if it works. Over time, I'll know. With the Happines For No Reason CD, I can see immediate results, so I know that one, at least, is working, and working very well.

And--with the message--you know, sometimes at the end of these paraliminals, I wonder what the heck was said. I don't always remember. Yet, they work.
Posted By: NeoZon Re: New Paraliminals - 09/20/07 01:34 AM
Mine come tomorrow. Very excited. I am hooked on paraliminals, cause, paraliminals our hooked on me.

I own them all, I think. Unless there are some hidden ones. Anyway, I know they work. Also, AFL is a must have if you are serious for change and continual growth.
Posted By: scooter Re: New Paraliminals - 09/20/07 01:34 AM
looking forward to hearing more about these. Am on the verge of buying them myself!
Posted By: Jay186 Re: New Paraliminals - 09/21/07 01:11 PM
How do I get on the mailing list so I can get up dates on what's new and is there a review page for the new Paraliminals that you can point me too?

Thanks Jay
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: New Paraliminals - 09/21/07 04:31 PM
Just send an email to news [at] Learning strategies with YES in the subject line. That gets you on the mailing list.

Alex
Posted By: Murof Re: New Paraliminals - 09/26/07 02:46 PM
I have some questions about the new paraliminals v.2 before buying any.

Are these 4 ones like the ones on Sonic Access?

How long duration are these new paraliminals? Half an hour, or maybe one hour?

How are they build up?
First voices in both ears for half an hour and then half an hour excersie of visualising your goal has come true with only music? are there holosync all the time? Or how are they build? Just a guess on what I can see from others talking about them.

BR
Murof.
Posted By: Jeanne Re: New Paraliminals - 09/26/07 08:44 PM
Quote:

I have some questions about the new paraliminals v.2 before buying any.

Are these 4 ones like the ones on Sonic Access?

No. Not at all.

Quote:

How long duration are these new paraliminals? Half an hour, or maybe one hour?

They are between 20 and 27 minutes, if I remember correctly. (For me, that's perfect.)

Quote:

How are they build up?
First voices in both ears for half an hour and then half an hour excersie of visualising your goal has come true with only music? are there holosync all the time? Or how are they build? Just a guess on what I can see from others talking about them.

Rather like the other paraliminals offered here--they start out with one voice talking about the program. Countdown, using two voices, but not at the same time--they take turns. Then the programming begins. Then counting up, and you're done.

Hope this helps?
Posted By: Murof Re: New Paraliminals - 09/27/07 11:51 AM
Thankyou Jeanne.

That was the information I needed..

BR
Murof.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement