Posted By: APhilK 20 minute breaks? - 09/25/07 10:04 AM
Hi,

It's said that you should wait at least 20 minutes before listening to different paraliminals.

I'm wondering, if you are listening to a paraliminal which has two parts to it such as Beliefs, should you wait 20 minutes after you have finished listening to part A before you listen to part B or is it fine to listen to Part B straight away?

Conversely, is it recommended that you listen to parts A and B on alternate days, say, or is it fine to listen to them together?

Also, with the 10 minute energy supercharger, does the 20 minute rule apply, or can you listen to this straight after and before another paraliminal? And can you listen to it as often as you want, or should there be a limit on how often you listen to it?

Thanks,
Phil
Posted By: KittyKat Re: 20 minute breaks? - 09/27/07 07:52 PM
From other posts I have read you should listen to session A and then wait 20 min before listening to session B. I would also assume that it is ok to listen to A and then the next day listen to B.
Posted By: NeoZon Re: 20 minute breaks? - 09/28/07 01:08 AM
I have a question about the 20-minute rule too. I heard it in the Photoreading, to start activating, a minimum of 20 minutes. Now, this rule applies to Paraliminals. I was, just wondering, what is the scientific reasoning behind this? I am really interested in knowing.
Posted By: Mike Pearson Re: 20 minute breaks? - 10/02/07 03:01 AM
The brain does best when it has some incubation time between learning sessions. The brain uses this time to organize the learnings it has taken in.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement