Posted By: danielcgordon Accelator - 12/26/07 05:22 PM
Does the accelator require an ultimate goal...'I will be financially independant' or does it look more at the smaller goals leading up to the ultimate goal...'my wealth includes being able to purchase the accelator'

I'm very intrested in getting it and I understand that goals should be very specific. In another thread someone metioned creating your own 40 day program. Should I just focus on one goal of moving or my ultimate goal of creating residual wealth?

Happy Holidays,

Dan
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Accelator - 01/25/08 11:34 AM
Quote:

I will be financially independant'

You'll find you will never achieve that as a goal it's not measurable.

The Accelerator will help you check that what you write down as a goal is congruent.

If you're not used to setting goals smaller and closer targets are easier to work with. People have started out having a one year goal of owning a new washing machine and dryer. As they got used to the goal setting process their annual goals got bigger.

The accelerator is an excellent idea for anyone who has not had much success with setting and achieving goals.
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator - 01/26/08 07:25 PM
Can the accelator be used over and over again? How would that work with the coaching?

Dan
Posted By: gwhutton Re: Accelator - 01/27/08 02:43 AM
Quote:

Can the accelator be used over and over again?

No. After you listen to it once, it bursts into flames like on Mission Impossible.

sorry, couldn't resist.

George
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator - 01/27/08 06:33 AM
Quote:

No. After you listen to it once, it bursts into flames like on Mission Impossible.

sorry, couldn't resist.

George

No worries. I try enough bad jokes that some of them come out bad too!!!

I was more talking about the coaching
Posted By: gwhutton Re: Accelator - 01/27/08 01:43 PM
the entire accelerator IS coaching. There are no paraliminals in the accelerator.

A while back, LS had three courses, (ideal mindset, decisive action, and consistent achievement) each of which consisted of 4 or 5 paraliminals, and a coaching session for each paraliminal. This was before holosync and CD's.

The paraliminal accelerator is ALL the above coaching sessions (15 or so) for re-done on CD. They are coaching sessions only, no holosync, no paraliminals. There is an additional coaching session that covers goal setting basics. And there are some brief written coaching sessions for the remaining paraliminals in the ultimate you library (not including the recent law of attraction ones, and the spring forest chi gung one, or the sonic access ones)

So to recap, with the paraliminal accelerator, you get:

1) one general goal setting CD
2) recorded and written coaching sessions for about 15 of the ultimate you library paraliminal CD's
3) written coaching material for the remaining paraliminals
4) written material that gives you an order in which to listen to your ultimate you library, along with ways to monitor your goal progress

If you have the ultimate you library, I'd recommend it, if you can afford it. If you can't afford it, then think of a good goal that meets the requirements of a "well formed goal" (Google NLP Well Formed Goal), and commit to listening to one paraliminal each day for a month or so, using the previous titles as your guide:

1) Ideal Mindset (developing a tight inner game)
2) Decisive Action (Actually DO stuff that gets you closer to your goal
3) Consistent Achievement (DO more stuff, over and over, to get you to your goal)

I remember on another forum, somebody posted a nice review of all the paralimianls, according to 1 2 and 3 above. I believe it was the xtrememind.com forum. Just search for paraliminal.

OR, if its OK with learning strategies, I can post the listening order here, but I don't want to bust any copyright laws.

George
Posted By: scooter Re: Accelator - 01/28/08 01:12 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Can the accelator be used over and over again?

sorry, couldn't resist.

George

U R a funny bunny~~~
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator - 01/30/08 11:01 PM
I've decided to purchase the accelator! Its a big step for me...I seem to have all this personal devlopment and not a lot to show for it. I'm probably thinking to much but: how strick (I guess you'd call it) is the program? If I listen to more than one a day...or one of the new ones will it throw the program off?

Or maybe I'll burst into flames like Mission Impossible!!!

Thanks again,

Dan
Posted By: gwhutton Re: Accelator - 01/31/08 01:25 AM
Good choice, Dan. In the AFL course, in the beginning, paul asks you the question: "would you be willing to go through the whole course and get NO benefit whatsoever?" that kind of takes the pressure off.

So, pick an easy goal at first, like "my goal for the accelerator is to have strong believeable goals for life" or something like that.

The accelerator, along with the personal you library, is a great resource among many along the path of personal development, which, IMHO, NEVER ends, (like this sentence) except, when you are dead, and even that is debatable.

But, be careful! Because if you don't listen in the EXACT order, or you listen to MORE than one per day, and especially if you even GLANCE at any of the new paraliminals, you brain will instantly turn into a melted jello pudding pop. (And that definately WON'T be a hit with mom!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31kF3vuXbQQ

George
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator - 01/31/08 04:46 AM
But my mom likes both jello and bill cosby!!!

Thanks for the uplifting words...thanks for not answering an honest question.

If it were to lower my chances by a decent amount I'd kinda like to know. Anybody have a real answer?

Dan
Posted By: gwhutton Re: Accelator - 01/31/08 01:15 PM
Quote:

If it were to lower my chances by a decent amount I'd kinda like to know. Anybody have a real answer?

Honest answer: It won't lower your chances by a decent amount. Really.

And props to you for using the second conditional.

George
Posted By: DharmaTechster Re: Accelator - 01/31/08 10:05 PM
I own the Ideal Mindset, Decisive Action and Consistent Achievement courses. I find them very useful, and have benefitted from them several times. As a matter of fact, I'm in the midst of starting a new project and so I'm just about to do another round with them. I'll certainly recommend the accelerator if it has the same material as these courses. It's very valuable stuff imho.

To get results from paraliminals, though, it's really important to DO them, that is, not play around with them or use them as an escape from your daily life. My coach enlightened me a bit with regards to this issue when he said that one of the main reasons why people don't get results from their personal development work is that they really just play with it, or use it as an escape. When you sit down to do a paraliminal session, do it with INTENT, have a clear objective, and really expect results, knowing that YOU are the one responsible for them. And use them for something that matters. Something you really care about. THEN you'll get your results.
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator - 02/01/08 02:06 PM
Thank you.

Dan
Posted By: danielcgordon Accelator Questions - 02/05/08 02:58 AM
I finally got my accelator!!! I cant tell you how excited I am!!!

When it states the purpose on the top of every day...should that be our purpose or is that a guide for our paticular goals?

The other question: The first goal I have is to pay my taxes...I've NEVER been able to set and achieve goals. Now the reason I ask about this is...I haven't paid taxes in the past 5 or 6 years. Some I should get back, some I should owe, owned businesses, this is no simple task...

Would you guys consider this a good first goal?

As you can see I need a lot of work!!! LOL

Thanks

Dan
Posted By: vita-man Re: Accelator Questions - 02/07/08 04:13 AM
Hi Dan
I dont have the accelerator- but do have the original courses they came from. Let us know how you like it!

As for the goal of doing your taxes- I bet you will feel way better once it is done. Your energy levels will probably improve, knowing it is out of the way. Good goal, in my oppinion!

vitaman
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator Questions - 03/07/08 04:28 AM
Wow I've had this for close to a month and just today got started!!

Anybody know if I can work on another smaller goal while working on the one with the accelator?

I'm looking at getting back into a sales career, it requires a very goal oriented mindset. Part of me is nervous that I'm biting off more than I should. I still need to have my taxes taken care of, so thats what the new program is for. Can I still use other PLs whith other goals??

Thanks,

Dan
Posted By: gwhutton Re: Accelator Questions - 03/07/08 04:49 AM
Quote:

Anybody know if I can work on another smaller goal while working on the one with the accelator?

Yes.
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator Questions - 04/03/08 02:42 AM
I wanted to post on the progress with the accelerator:

First I still have problems spelling it but now I know I'm spelling it wrong. (George thats for you, after reading the thread I remembered how much you like bad jokes!).

But for real;

I couldn't recommend this enough!! As I stated I've never really been able to set or achieve goals of any sort. I think mainly due to my lack of focus. This however causes me to look at it every day, write what I want to achieve from the listening session (most days). For the most part I've followed the instructions to a T, that again that has helped me stay focused. I seem to go several days without any progress than bam...2 or 3 days in a row with substantial improvment. My confidence has skyrocketed and I believe that beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will accopmlish my goal. It has a spot for a minimum, target and outstanding...looking at it I'll most likely hit my mimimum, I'm good with that I did pick taxes and there is alot beyond my control. The coaching sessions I feel are worth the money alone!!! I look forward to days when there is the extra cd to listen to. Tonight is the end of my 27th day so I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

I'll end with this...agian as I've said before I've had a huge draw to PLs since the day I first got the advertisment emailed to me. I've had the ultimate you library for roughly a year and a half with little to no success. Now I feel like I finally have an understanding for what I have my hands on, coupled with how to use them!!!

Sincerely,

Dan
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator Questions - 04/18/08 11:49 PM
Lost focus...
I'm not excatly sure what happened, I did have a stressful situation come up in life as of last Fri. but its been a full week and my drive to complete my goal has all but dwindled. On the upside of things I've still been thinking about it!! I forget which PL is was that asked if I was willing to do what it takes to complete my goal under any and all circumstances, no matter how long it takes. The honest answer to that was YES...any suggestions as to get me back on track?

I was thinking focus and concentration.

Dan
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Accelator Questions - 04/20/08 02:31 AM
I suggest you just continue from where you left off. Start the cycle again after finishing it.

AlexK
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator Questions - 05/01/08 02:33 PM
Alex,

I started to listen to the program again. I listened to 2 sessions then fell of track. Should I keep on keeping on with it even though its been over a week since the 2 sessions and 3 weeks since consistent work with it?

Dan
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Accelator Questions - 05/01/08 04:04 PM
Yes keep going. You'll just frustrate yourself if you keep starting over and never get the benefit of the next stage. Even though there is a gap you need the sense of completion. The brain is capable of closing the gap. Time is an illusion anyway \:\)

AlexK
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator Questions - 05/05/08 10:01 PM
 Quote:
Time is an illusion anyway \:\)

AlexK

Right...
Thanks
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelator Questions - 07/11/08 08:28 PM
I'm at my second go at the accelerator...I've missed my goal (though I haven't listened everyday). I'm planning on finishing the program I started, should I set a new date for my goal or keep going knowing I already missed the time.

I want the results more than the actual goal. I've just learned goals are supposed to have a date attached to them so they can be measured.

Thanks,
Dan

P.S.
I'm gonna get this life thing figured out sooner or later.
I thank everyone here for their help, support and words.
I feel much better with PLs on myside than before they found me!!!
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement