Posted By: Gracewalker side effects - 06/10/08 02:19 PM
This is a quick boost about the Paraliminal Accelerator. The goal I set happens to be long-term, completed at the start of next year. So tangible results at this point (12th day) are harder to discern, but a LOT of very good things are happening that I wanted to share.

Spontaneously experiencing the target mentally with a full range of sensory details at random moments throughout the day

Much better sleep

Much improved control over negative ruminations

Much more successful interactions with others

A steady flow of accomplishments on a daily basis

A very strong sense of ease and flow, rather than effort and struggle

There are more positive changes that I won't go into. I view these changes as a healthy cocoon, or womb, a place where the target goal can be nurtured and grow into its complete full being. It is already formed, conceived, and conceptualized. It just needs time and a bit of care to emerge.

One of the things I am learning to do, is to "Get out of the way." Meaning once a target is created, and the small amount of time and consistent practice is put in, LET IT GO. Pass it on to the universe with faith.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: side effects - 06/11/08 12:19 PM
That's excellent. Thanks for the feedback.

AlexK
Posted By: Harvene Re: side effects - 06/12/08 01:53 AM
I really like your example of nuturing the cocoon. Never thought of it that way. Thanks for sharing,
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement