Posted By: kmccaskill to live forever - 07/03/03 07:01 PM
hey fans of learning i found a way to live forever
http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=kmccaskill

check it out

Posted By: rhammond2k Re: to live forever - 07/03/03 07:45 PM
I guess they don't have to worry about giving refunds if it doesn't work.

Robert

Posted By: theMage Re: to live forever - 07/04/03 12:23 PM
Hi all,

Please DO NOT buy anything from this site.This guy Alex Chiu is a scam!!
Its my duty to warn members of this forum group not to buy useless things like this.

Beware of people who sell this Alex Chiu stuff and affiliates of it.

Hey kmccaskill,please do not trick our members into buying this useless stuff.If you want to sell,go other site or I will report you to the moderators!

Mage

[This message has been edited by theMage (edited July 04, 2003).]

Posted By: AlexK Re: to live forever - 07/04/03 12:31 PM
Actually this has already been covered on the forum. Court is out whether those who purchased the product are living longer than those who haven't.

There are still too many of us who haven't purchased his novelties still alive and out numbering those who have.

I said it before and I'll say it again... last one out of the physical plane, please turn off the lights

Posted By: babayada Re: to live forever - 07/04/03 10:56 PM
Hey, I have been using his products, and my experience is evidence that they do, in fact, work!

I am still alive and posting this. Shouldn't that be enough? I have kept a journal every day about my progress with using these wonderful products.

Here are some entries:

Day 10: Alive.
Day 17: Still kicking.
Day 48: Wow, I move and think and stuff. These products are absolutely amazing!
Day 247: It's amazing. 247 days using this product and I am still on this planet! Talk about reliability!

It goes on and on! How can anyone deny these amazing results! It's not a scam! Believe me! Others get the same, exact results! BUY BUY BUY!

(I'm joking)

Posted By: Solarimus Re: to live forever - 07/05/03 04:21 PM
Babayada,

Once again, your wit is truly inspiring.

Posted By: NickR Re: to live forever - 07/05/03 08:29 PM
Babayada
Have you ever consider thinking before you type.

Posted By: babayada Re: to live forever - 07/06/03 04:25 AM
To answer that question, Nick, you know that I would have to think about it in order to make a response.

So, the question is aimed right back at you.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited July 06, 2003).]

Posted By: jonah Re: to live forever - 07/06/03 01:00 PM
Why would a person want to live forever?

Posted By: AlexK Re: to live forever - 07/06/03 01:09 PM
To volunteer to clean up the mess that everyone else left?

Posted By: jonah Re: to live forever - 07/06/03 01:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by AlexK:
To volunteer to clean up the mess that everyone else left?

Could be. I never thought of that.

Posted By: Hobo Re: to live forever - 07/06/03 06:19 PM
Did anyone think that maybe we are supposed to die? Maybe the afterlife is much better than what is going on here. If you lived forever, you would miss out on this afterlife. And maybe the people who put together this 'live forever' course should examine their fears of death.

Posted By: Hobo Re: to live forever - 07/06/03 07:53 PM
The is a good book called: You're Bigger than Death and Life Too by Daniel Thomas McAneny

I would read this book before I would buy into any course that claims that you can live forever.

Posted By: babayada Re: to live forever - 07/07/03 01:58 AM
I agree with the sentiment that we are supposed to die. Although, supposed by whom? Maybe not anyone. I'd put it that it is probably better that we do die.

It's a possibility that when we die that that is it. Game over.

I remember an article where Timothy Leary asked William S. Burroughs something like if he was looking forward to an afterlife. Burroughs said no, that he liked the idea of closure, an absolute end, which is what it was all about to him.

I had a friend who believed that we were destined to have a limited amount of time in this life, but during that time it was possible to live it in the peak of your physical health. Like when you were 18 or in your twenties or whenever that is for you. He was an unusual guy. He looked very fit, and I couldn't tell how old he was though it seemed he was in his late thirties. Thereabouts. Very good skin. Wouldn't be surprised if he was older. Maybe he was on to something. He did a lot of sex magick and ritual high magick.

Posted By: bhenry Re: to live forever - 07/07/03 03:11 PM
There are three words I will use to describe Alex Chui. Scam, Insane, and Foolish.

Posted By: An0therN00b Re: to live forever - 07/07/03 10:55 PM
I dunno about living forever, especially by magnets (crapola if u ask me), but the human aging process can be slowed considerably. Your genes are like shoe laces: they have a 'plastic' piece on the end holding the strands together. Every time your cells divide to replace dead ones, the ends shorten. When they are gone, the cell dies off. Scientists have figgered out a way to prevent the ends from ever shortening, extending your lifetime considerably. Initial testing with fruitflys and some small animals indicate that the average lifespan can be tripled. So the average human lifespan, not counting 'unnatural deaths', could be as high as 300 years on a VERY good diet and exercise regiem.

Extending human life traditionally has one major problem: population. If everyone on earth lived three times longer, the world population would triple very quickly since old ppl wouldn't die to make room for new ppl. Then ppl start starving to death like in poor african countries where we provide medicine but not food. Until science has advanced to where we can support many many more people, we shouldn't concentrate to much on extending life, and more on making room for new arrivals or limiting the birthrates to accomodate. Personally, I thing planetary colonization is the answer, so see ya on mars!

P.S. Sorry about the rant, but I hope it was at least informative

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement