Posted By: uniquesoul Accelerator Paraliminal - 10/17/08 01:41 AM
I just received an email offer for the Accelerator Paraliminal. I am a big fan of Paraliminals, but at the moment I cannot afford extra expenses. Has anybody used the Accelerator Paraliminal? Which benefits has it brought as opposed to using the Paraliminals by themselves?
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Accelerator Paraliminal - 10/17/08 06:35 AM
Paraliminal Accelerator,

Is a course for using the Ultimate You Library. It has additional tips and coaching for the Paraliminals and gives you a plan for 40 days to work toward a specific goal. It offers the choice of Paraliminal and a purpose for listening. This is useful if you get stuck working out what you really hope to achieve from a listening session.

AlexK
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Accelerator Paraliminal - 10/17/08 06:45 AM
I find the Paraliminals very effective as they are. I have the Ultimate You Library, plus 8 more which came afterwards.
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Accelerator Paraliminal - 10/22/08 10:31 PM
I have the accelerator...there is a thread on the topic with tons of info in there!

It depends on your finicial situation as to adding it to your collection or not only you can answer that.

I will say that the coaching cds (which is only a part of the whole program) is worth the price of the program alone!!! I've gotten a couple of life changing nuggets from those...even if I never followed the program or listened to any PLs.

Dan
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement