Posted By: uniquesoul New four paraliminals - 10/20/08 09:50 AM
Has anybody bought and used the four latest Paraliminals (Simplicity, Fresh Start, Power Thinking and Success Built to Last)?
Posted By: Hobo Re: New four paraliminals - 10/21/08 12:43 PM
I ordered them and they showed up yesterday. This morning I listened to the Fresh Start CD before work. I think it is an awesome recording. In fact after reading the booklets for the other 3 Paraliminals, I think this is a great set!
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: New four paraliminals - 10/22/08 02:45 AM
I believe all Paraliminals are great! It's good that you found the new set very helpful. Good luck with it!
Posted By: Johnny08 Re: New four paraliminals - 10/24/08 04:02 PM
Hi,
Yesterday, I received my Four New Paraliminals. I'm So happy !
Shipping was so quick.

After a big day at work, the New Simplicity Paraliminal was my best pick. What a relief ! I listened to it and felt so smooth. It's soothing, calming and my evening was a lot better than expected.

Thanks a lot.
I can't wait to try all the others New Paraliminals.

Have a great day!
John
Posted By: Jeanne Re: New four paraliminals - 10/25/08 10:16 PM
I used Power Thinking and Success today. I really like them.

Even so, sometimes I do wish that Paul Scheele did all the voice work. I really prefer his voice. Won't stop me from using these, though!
Posted By: barbarita Re: New four paraliminals - 04/10/09 06:24 AM
i already bought sel estem supercharger ,power thinking and another more but im waiting for them when i receive it i ll gonna post my experience
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: New four paraliminals - 04/11/09 09:17 AM
Hey, if I didn't know better, I'd say you guys were being paid to say all this. \:\)

I'm just off to order a set now..really!
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement