Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Paraliminal Accelerator! - 02/07/09 03:52 AM
Is anybody using it? If so, what results are you getting with it?
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 02/07/09 06:40 AM
Ive used it and find its worth every second of it! I had real trouble finding direction with PLs and this solved it. I also find that the "nuggets" found on the coaching cds are worth every penny of the accelerator alone!

Get it!

Dan
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 02/08/09 02:08 AM
Wow! Sounds great.

Thanks.
Posted By: Bryson7 Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 02/08/09 03:21 AM
Hi, What is the paraliminal accelerator?

thanks.
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 02/09/09 06:05 PM
Its a program that utilitizes the ultimate you library. It has 40 days of goal directed PLs. You pick a goal, then each day with the included PL you write in and listen for those specifics. Many of the PLs come with a "coaching" cd along with it which explains the PL at length and helps with both the listening and the goal.

I dont feel that my words can give this justice...my simple advice would be to try it! Besides it comes with a free trial like all of the LS products!

I hope I did a good enough job answering the question.

Dan
Posted By: Bryson7 Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 02/09/09 07:30 PM

Seemed like a good response to me. Is the only way to get it through the ultimate library?
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 02/10/09 01:23 AM
No its separate from the library...you get it as a standalone product. Personally I feel the coaching cds are worth the price of the accelerator alone. However the whole program revolves around the ultimate you library so it 'doesnt serve a purpose' without the accompaning PLs.

Dan
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 05/11/09 08:23 AM
Has anybody recently bought the Paraliminal Accelerator program? If so, did you get good results?
Posted By: French Claire Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 05/12/09 07:37 PM
Gosh, this has me intrigued too. Do I understand correctly? You buy the PL library and the paraliminal accelerator separately as an add-on?
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 05/13/09 01:21 PM
Yes, the Paraliminal Accelerator is a program which helps you to maximize the benefits of the Paraliminals. It is an add-on... go to Paraliminals in the drop-down menu and you will find them.

In my opinion, the Paraliminals are a "science" of their own. I use them from time to time to fix some of my emotional problems, but they are more powerful than that.
Posted By: Laura_Sweety Re: Paraliminal Accelerator! - 05/15/09 12:49 PM
I agree. It sounds nice and it's really great.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement