Posted By: Ken T Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/02/09 10:00 AM
Hi all,

I was surprised, intrigued and a little confused to stumble across a website for Paul Scheele's new product, "Visualiminals":

Surprised
, because there is no mention of this product on the Learning Strategies website to date, and no email has come from Pete/Paul, who normally grace our email inboxes upon releasing a new product. Nor, for that matter, are there currently any references on the Visualiminals page to the LSC site, despite mentioning that Paul is from "Learning Strategies Inc." (???)

Intrigued, because the visualiminals look to be an interesting product.

Confused, because Visualiminals rely on subliminal messages, while the pitch for Paraliminals on the LSC website proudly carries a (quote) "Special Bulletin for anyone who has ever purchased subliminal or other self-help recordings...

...On this page you will be introduced to new recordings that contain no questionable subliminal messages." (end quote)

So, if the messages on the Visualiminals are subliminal, how is a person supposed to judge whether they're "questionable" or not? Sure, the product is from Paul Scheele (phew), but how are people to assure themselves that the content is congruent with their values?

In wonder,
Ken.
Posted By: Hobo Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/02/09 03:26 PM
These look interesting. When I first got into self help, I tried subliminal tapes without much success. I trust that Learning Strategies is using a real method for results. I can't see Paul using the old subliminal methods.

I live in the U.S. the default currency is not dollars, so they might be released in a different country's market.

Just for grins, I'd like to see a reply/comment from someone at LSC.
Posted By: Hobo Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/03/09 12:20 AM
I went and downleaded the Natural Genius Visualiminal for my iPod. The price translated into alittle over $20 U.S. dollars. The reason that I bought this Visualiminal is that I am studying for a work related test. I am also learning some new skills at work. I will post my progress after watching the Visualiminal for a week or two.

Anyone else using Visualiminals, please post!
Posted By: danielcgordon Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/03/09 03:13 PM
Subliminals can take on different forms...in studying hypnosis I've come to learn that audio subliminals aren't very effective (I'll get into that if someone really wants to know). But Visual 'subliminals' would be totally different! I'm interested...I'll purchase one as well and keep you updated!I've always been way more of a visual person than anything else so I'm truly excited!!

Dan
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/04/09 07:02 AM
How odd! And truly bizarre that there is no mention of it, and it's also being sold in the UK rather than in the US. It isn't something to do with Life Tools, is it?

Now would be the time to buy, as the pound is very weak, and you'll get a good deal. But why no mention of this anywhere on here?

You can use Paraliminals subliminally, just out of interest. Isolate the block with the dual voices in it and loop it, listening to it all the time at a very low volume. I did it for a few days with a couple of related Paraliminals, and started to notice a differece. It was just an experiment, though, and I did get fed up with the ear-buds after a while.

Isn't self-development fun?
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/04/09 09:44 AM
Maybe it would be helpful if a LSC staff like Pete or Paul would make a statement on here about Visualiminals, so we would know their official opinion on this product.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/06/09 01:50 AM
I'm looking forward to some info about this. They do look very interesting!

Has Paul gone rogue or something?
Posted By: NeoZon Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/08/09 03:20 AM
How can you be certain this is from Paul Scheele? It says, he is given his endorsement of the products. They appear to be relaxing.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/09/09 04:11 AM
Good point, Neozon. I just assumed that they were because of the look of the product boxes and the titles, and it's just the sort of thing Paul would create. On reading the site info again, it seems they have been going for a few years, so it isn't a new site. Odd that it hasn't been mentioned before, though.

Also odd, is the silence from the LSC people.

I think there might be a story behind this somewhere, and as curiosity is natural...
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/09/09 04:40 AM
I agree... there must be a story since we get promotional emails from most of the LSC collaborators, like Marci, Marie, etc
Posted By: Jay186 Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/09/09 07:44 AM
Hi

If you type in to google the way back machine it will take you a the Internet archive type in the sites url you want to look up and it will give you a overview, of how long site (x) has been in operation is a young site if you was to check.

I also bought one of the Visualiminals the other day the Natural Genius one, they look and sound really nice, and will report back over time, relating to results I get or otherwise.

The one thing I am not Kenn on is the lack of who are the creators/authors of the technology, Has I only got the product based on Paul's validation on the promotion video on the site.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Jay

Posted By: NeoZon Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/10/09 01:53 AM
This is their claim.

"Visualiminal technology works on multiple levels since it combines the results of three distinctive areas of scientific research: preconscious processing (how to influence the learning power of the other-than-conscious mind), mirror neurons (which influence our ability to emulate and empathize), and brainwave entrancement (inducing the relaxed alertness of the alpha brainwave state, approximately 7-13Hz).”

Let’s thinks about this for a second. Maybe Paul is creating his own products based upon visually influencing the mind with mirror neurons. I would think instead of these squiggly lines that spell words, they would use metaphoric images. Like dollars signs, gold, athletes crossing the finish lines. Etc. Or, maybe, nine movies going on at one time to entrain the brain for success. These movies would have to be inspiring for each screen. In addition, maybe they change colors, Rotate. Etc.
Can anybody else think of what would be good to use.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/10/09 06:54 AM
Maybe it's Rory Bremner doing the testimonial, not Paul Scheele!
Posted By: Jay186 Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/10/09 08:09 AM
Hi Guys

You might find this interesting, I got the link from there facebook group page.

http://visualiminals.com/test/test.swf

J
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/12/09 12:29 PM
My apologies. I had to remove the links to the site When I clicked on it my virus scanner removed a virus.

I will next drop off an e-mail to contact the creators of the visualiminals. They are not going to deliberately infect computers however it appears a virus has got on their server

Paul did an endorsement for them as he will do when he finds something that can helps folks. The UK creators/developers had worked with Paul past and created some visualimials that support Learning Strategies products. Naturally Paul is going to let people know about it since it can help people using the Learning Strategies products. It's kind of a similar thing to the Holosync soundtrack we have on our Paraliminals.

I had answered this question for Ken personally that is why I had not answered it on the forum before this.

AlexK
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/12/09 01:55 PM
Quick update.

Howard has been notified I'll be able to put the link up again when we get the all clear.

Alex
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/15/09 03:52 AM
You have to imagine what went on behind the scenes...

(Tuesday the 2nd...the 'hotline' phone rings at the gold-plated multi-million dollar Bissonette mansion...)

Alex: Pete! Pete! Pete! I gotta talk to you! I...I...
Pete: Hey, Alex! What's up dude? I thought I told you not to ring me on Tuesdays. It's poker night and I'm full of whisky.
Alex: Pete!!!! (gasping and panting...)
Pete: OK, Alex, calm down. Let's go through this together. OK, think the number 3...OK?...now the number 2...now the number 1...and see the flower.
Alex: Ah, yes, I feel much better now!
(Paul: Hey, Gordie, maybe we should insert a laugh-track here.)
\:D

Pete: OK, so what's the problem?
Alex: Pete...I hate to tell you this...but they found it!
Pete: You don't mean...th...th...the....
Alex: YES. The V...V...V...Visualiminals site!
Pete: What are we to do? They'll see those and forget about our Paraliminals because we only do sound. They do pictures too! What are we to do? What are we to do?
Alex: Don't worry. I have a cunning plan. I'll just make like an ostrich and won't post for a few days. They'll get bored and forget about it.

(Ten days pass...and the phone rings as the Viefhaus residence. A 'barby' is in progress and Alex has just cracked open his 18th 'tinny' of Amber Nectar)

Pete: Alex! They're still there! They're still talking about them! Your plan didn't work!
Alex: It's OK, mate. I have a cunning plan B. I'll post on the thread and tell them there's an evil virus on the site. Then they'll all be afraid to go there, and we'll be saved.
Pete: Alex. You're a genius! Just like in 'The Genius Code' by Learning Strategies Corporation in Minneapolis...oops, sorry I forgot, you work for us, so I don't need to name-drop our products into every conversation. I'll send you a free Visualiminal for all your help. Eh? Did I just say...oh no! I'm hyperventilating! I didn't mean to say that...
Alex: It's OK. Just see the number 3...then the number 2...the number one...and the flower.
Pete: No. It's no good? Where's that whisky?
(Paul: Gordie, let's have that laugh track again please)
\:D

On a slightly more serious note, why don't you just send out a mailing for them? They have an affiliate program. I'm going to buy them anyway, and I reckon a lot of people will as Paul has given them the thumbs up, so...
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 03/29/09 08:26 AM
ROFLOL

My apologies for not getting back sooner. Interesting month here.

It's been a case full of Alex!!!!! HeLp!!!! ending the days 5 or 6 am and starting again at 8. Now I think that is under control and...

Just finished a class this weekend and there is another... Alex!!!!! HeLp!!!! So Sunday 7pm here I am still working.

It went
Alex: Pete! contact Howard
Pete: Howard, message from Alex.
Howard: Alex - what software you using our scanner can't pick it up.

Howard and his team had their hosting service clean up and site and it's all clear
http://visualiminals.com/

If you like them and they work for you tell us. I don't think they will replace Paraliminal and because they use visuals are probably a good addition to anyone's resource kit.

I wound up emailing back and forth with Howard discussing the visualiminals. It proved to be the beginning of my long days.

AlexK
Posted By: SamusGenesis Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 09/07/09 03:18 AM
Hi. I would like to know what you know about audio subliminals.
I bought a custom one from this site(hypnotictapes.com) with no success. I have a post in the Beyond Human group about the goal but I want to know if I should keep going to that site for my project. Like how effective are Hypnotic cds if you know about it?
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 09/07/09 08:03 AM
Here we mostly discuss LSC products, not those from other firms. Maybe you should ask this question on a forum related to your product.
Posted By: SamusGenesis Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 09/07/09 03:40 PM
Sorry. I wasn't trying to get off subject. I guess it was a little TMI. I was just replying to danielcgordon's post requesting info.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 09/08/09 06:12 AM
Visualiminals are ****!

You can make subliminals with Paraliminals if you don't mind walking around with ear-buds in for hours on end. I did this as an experiment once and it worked very well.

There was a company selling subliminals that were supposed to deliver 250,000 messages at once to your mind, but they were **** too. Hopeless. I can't remember the name of the company, but I only decided to give them a try because the woman who is the president of the company left a testimonial for Centerpointe on the sales page, so I thought they must be good. I also heard stories of their not standing by their 1-year refund policy, but I can't remember the name of the company and Internet searches are not turning it up.
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Paul Scheele's "Visualiminals" - 09/22/09 06:13 AM
So this company must have gone belly up.... LOL... this supports your evaluation that their products were garbage!
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement