Posted By: Bjhn IPM seems to work well - 10/13/03 11:15 AM
After losing 70-80 pounds of weight, getting rid of my old nerd like spectacles and listening to IPM for the last two months almost every day, I am starting to notice the effects well. The girls are actually starting to notice me on the job, on the streets or in the malls. If men also was noticing me as well the same way, I would be a little worried... ;-)

Losing weight and getting rid of the nerd image was not enough, I felt it was necessary to change attitude and improve the self image too.
Now I feel it's necessary to move to the next level and try Kevin Hogan's "Charisma, Beyond Irresistable Attraction".
Has anyone tested this program?

Perhaps LSC should create a follow up to IPM?

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 12/07/03 09:14 AM
HI, IM INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS WITH IPM....HOW OFTEN DID YOU USE IT AND WHO WAS YOUR MODEL...MANY THKS

Posted By: Bjhn Re: IPM seems to work well - 12/12/03 10:37 PM
My main models are George Clooney and Pierce Brosnan. The characteristics from their personality I wanted to duplicate was how attractive they are for the opposite sex (of course).

Posted By: Bjhn Re: IPM seems to work well - 12/12/03 11:50 PM
Another follow up:
When I want to duplicate the their characteristics which makes them attractive to the opposite sex I DO NOT think of each of the separate characteristics like masculinity, humor(both got a dry sense of humor) and others chars. That part I let the subconscious take care of.
I just say to my self while under hypnosis that I want to duplicate their attractiveness to the opposite sex. In my mind I already have made up my mind about what makes these two actors have charisma, personal magnetism and sex appeal by watching the movies they made and interviews they made on TV and so on. Pick as a model your favorite actor which you have seen on movies in the past and which you admire for his magnetism and confidence etc.

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 12/18/03 11:02 AM
THKS FOR THE INFO, I SHALL CERTAINLY TRY WHAT YOU ADVISE....DID YOU LISTEN TO IT OFTEN OR JUST ONCE A DAY...AND IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO LOOP THE MEAT OF THE PROGRAM AND LISTEN TO IT REPEATEDLY?THKS AGAIN

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 12/18/03 11:10 AM
ONE MORE QUESTION...I NOTICE YOU INITIAL POST WAS IN OCTOBER....HOW HAS YOUR PROGRESS BEEN WITH WOMEN SINCE?THKS

Posted By: Bjhn Re: IPM seems to work well - 12/18/03 08:22 PM
Since I started to feel more magnetic in september women notices me more and more. I am not at the level where they stop me in the street asking for my phone number yet ;-)
And I can't expect to achieve that with the IPM tape.
I've bought Kevin Hogan's Charisma tape set and it contains good advice you need on achieving charisma which you do not get with the metaphysical hypnosis tapes. I think his info and the hypnosis tapes complement each other covering almost different part of the objective. But his tapes only touches on the subject on contact with the opposite sex.
4-5 years ago I was as slim as I am now and I did not receive the attention from women I am getting now. The tapes seems to do something about your confidence, self-esteem and "aura". The IMP tape makes you project confidence like you feels it was given to you by God. And THIS women notice even a few meters away.
I do not say look doesn't mean anything, but I am by no means a photo model.
Usually I listen to the tape once a day just before bed time. Once in a while I listen to it before my afternoon rest as well.
I've ordered Wendi Friesen's Hypnotism for Magnetism tape which seems to fit my goals well in regards to attracting women magnetically.

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 12/19/03 03:37 AM
what a coincidence! i have just ordered wendi's magnetism program too!!... i'll let you know how that works for me as well...best of luck and thks

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 01/18/04 01:53 PM
hi, any progress with wendi's program in addition to ipm? i think this combination might be workin for me....

Posted By: shr33m Re: IPM seems to work well - 01/18/04 08:10 PM
And when you graduate to the Remote Seduction tapes, let us know how you're doing! Hope you're keeping daily statistics logs on the number of hits and misses.

Posted By: Bjhn Re: IPM seems to work well - 01/20/04 05:33 PM
Ok. I can understand irony...

Even I don't believe in the remote seduction stuff. What I think these so called personal magnetism/charisma CD's can do is increase a persons confidence enough so that it is noticed by people from a distance. In some instances what YOU think you are is what PEOPLE think you are. Do I think I can seduce women by just appearing in the same room as them? No.

But I've started to get a lot of positive atttention from women on the job after using these programs. Which increases my confidence and self-image even further and so on.

Posted By: Bjhn Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/04/04 06:11 AM
To LIBRA.
I've hesitated to reply, since I felt I need some time to achieve results.

The effect from IPM is still there and I am able to turn on PM just by thinking about it.
It's all about changing attitude in my mind in an instance.

But I think I need to use Hypnosis for Magnetism at least an extra month to see any improvements from IPM(if possible). I've used IPM for at least two months in the autum '03 before noticing results, not because I'm 'slow', but because english is not my first language. My first language is a northern european one.

Posted By: Kaiden Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/04/04 04:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by libra:
HI, IM INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS WITH IPM....HOW OFTEN DID YOU USE IT AND WHO WAS YOUR MODEL...MANY THKS

I modled someone who knew how to release his caps lock. It's improved my typing speed dramatically.

Posted By: Glenn M Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/04/04 11:49 AM
Kaiden, you're a star!

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/06/04 03:31 PM
You may want to consider a role model who can SPELL as well as type

P.S. to Glenn M ....why dont you model Kaiden? Heard that being rude and obnoxious is fashionable on your side of the world

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/06/04 03:43 PM
TO BJHN, THKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN, I HAVE BEEN ACHIEVING SOME RESULTS SO FAR AND PERHAPS THE FACT THAT ENGLISH IS MY FIRST LANGUAGE MAKES FOR FASTER RESULTS. I DID NOT ENJOY WENDI'S PROGRAM AS MUCH AS MR SCHEELE'S WHICH I PERSONALLY BELIEVE IS MORE EFFECTIVE. HOWEVER, WILL STICK WITH BOTH PROGRAMS AND KEEP YOU UPDATED ON MY RESULTS...AGAIN MANY THKS FOR YOUR TIME

Posted By: Glenn M Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/09/04 09:09 AM
Kaiden has contributed a lot of good stuff to this forum. I viewed his remark as a harmless funny joke. Indeed, I viewed your reply about spelling as a joke and found it equally funny. Your remark about people on this side of the world been rude and obnoxious was uncalled for.

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/09/04 12:35 PM
WELL THEN GLENN... IF YOU FEEL THAT MY ADDITIONAL REMARK WAS UNCALLED FOR I APOLOGISE..... THOUGH WHETHER KAIDEN'S REMARK WAS RUDE OR OTHERWISE REMAINS A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE. ...CHEERS

Posted By: Glenn M Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/09/04 04:36 PM
Hi Libra. It takes guts to apologise, apology accepted. Take care.

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/22/04 10:06 AM
HI BJHN, YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK THIS SITE OUT. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING FOR YOUR GOALS...I TRIED IT FOR ONE WEEK AND SAW RESULTS...THIS PRODUCT WAS TESTED OVER A PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS AND I CAN VERIFY IT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THE MESSAGE BOARDS OF THIS AUTHORS WEBSITE CALLED MINDLIST GROUPS.THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRIED THIS IN IT'S TESTING STAGE AND RESPONDED WAS AMAZING!THEY EVEN HAVE AN EARLY SCRIPT OF THIS AUDIO POSTED IN THE FORUMS WHICH YOU CAN TRANSLATE AND RECORD IN YOUR LANGUAGE.
I TRIED THIS AND HAD RESULTS IN A WEEK! I BELIVE THIS IS AN EXCELLENT COMPLEMENT TO IPM ...SO HERE'S THE SITE
http://www.xtrememind.com/MLFdaBabe.htm

(THIS IS FOR THE PRODUCT...THE FORUM ADDRESS IS BELOW)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mindlist/

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW AND BEST OF LUCK...LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
FOR ME IPM AND MLF DA BABE HAVE BEEN THE BEST COMBINATION!

Posted By: suaveladykiller Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/22/04 03:12 PM
Ey Libra, you got MLF da Babe? Same here; I purchased the commercial version just last week, and dang the results are spectacular. I literally feel fantastic around women and they sense it and REACT very favorably. Prior to this, I also used the early beta version that I downloaded some 5 years ago at MindList. Even then, the hypnotic suggestions created a new ME that startled me and my friends. That Jobet guy is a genius at DHE.

By the way, I've also bought an interesting Kundalini Activator from the same site. Using this, I've observed very cool experiences similar to the MLF da Babe: lots of energy (my body feels like it went through a work out), a boost in confidence, and some kind of force or "aura" that makes people want to spend some time with me. Surprisingly, it makes even GUYS want to be in my company. Must have to do with all that energy...

The underlying technology for this started sometime year 2000 and was very popular at www.Bwgen.com (this site is how I got into the brainwave mania).

Look for the free DeepMind presets. It's one of the uploaded presets on www.Bwgen.com that the buyers of the superb BrainWave Generator raved about like rabid dogs. Some folks over there even commented that the registration fee for Brainwave Generator is justified simply coz of this Deep Mind preset alone!

There's also an informative and rather prolonged discussion on this deepmind brainwave tech at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UltimateSeduction/ Check out the threads on how frequencies and NLP suggestion can activate energy flow in the human body. A particularly interesting thread in 2001 focused on the Shumman Resonance and a Harmonic Pulser that can restore body-mind balance. Its based on the Lakhovsky Multi Wave Oscillator. With brainwave generator, people enjoyed the same effects that the users of the $100 Harmonic Pulser. Interesting.

Anyway, the creator of the free, 4-year old Deep Mind now advertises his upgraded Kundalini awakener at http://www.xtrememind.com/Subliminal_Kundalini.htm It's superb stuff in my opinion.

There's also free stuff at http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm that's based on the same technology.
You'll just need cable modem access to get the files since they're hefty

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/22/04 03:29 PM
HEY THKS LADYKILLER, I WAS WONDERIN ABOUT THE KUNDALINI GENERATOR.... I JUST ORDERED THE AURA EXPLOSION AND AM HOPING TO ACHIEVE GREATER CHI DEVELOPMENT... I ABSOLUTELY AGREE THAT JOBET IS A GENIUS....WILL CHECKOUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS....MEANWHILE, KEEP THEM LADIES SMILIN ...

Posted By: suaveladykiller Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/22/04 05:24 PM
Hey my pleasure Libra!

WHile you're exploring, check out www.Tools4Wellness.com or www.DynaMind.com There's this gadget called the Flanagan Neurophone. It's quite pricey, but the technology enables you to "hear" sounds through direct conduction through SKIN tissue, muscle and bone. You'll connect your CD player to the Neurophone, then attach the electrodes to your frontal temples. Surprisingly, you'll "hear" the sound directly through your skin and not through your ears. The creator says this causes the creation of new neural pathways and improves brain function.

I'm planning to buy one next month and will update you on its efficacy

Hey, good luck to your ladies too!

Posted By: Bjhn Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/23/04 06:07 AM
To LIBRA!

About a week ago I downloaded MLF da Babe v. 1.0 using WinMX. And I've noticed positive results even though this version is only 9 minutes long.
The results was so positive I'll continue to use/test it. I was about to recommend the free version to you when I saw your new post about version 2 of the product.
I think it's weird how little information is available on the internet about MLF da babe. Do a search on Google and only a handful of results appear.

I'm gonna test it for one or two more weeks and decide if I want to order the latest version. Perhaps this is the ultimate subliminal attraction system?

I will recommend you to use WinMX to download
all kinds of stuff you can find on NLP and hypnosis, not just mp3-files but also e-books(pdf-files).

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/23/04 02:22 AM
HI BJHN, I AM GLAD YOU GOT THAT RECORDING....THE COMMERCIAL VERSION STRETCHES TO 40 MINUTES.... I TRIED WINMX AND GOT A LOT OF COOL STUFF ON PSYCHIC AND NLP SUBJECTS... I AM TRYING TO GET A DOWNLOAD OF THE FREE MLF DA BABE VERSION 1.0 FOR A FRIEND OF MINE AS THE COMMERCIAL COPY HAS CERTAIN COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS. WHAT HEADING DID YOU SEARCH UNDER? I KEYED EVERYTHING FROM 'MLF DA BABE' TO 'HYPNOSIS' AND 'NLP' AND COULD NOT FIND IT .....

Posted By: Bjhn Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/23/04 07:36 PM
Search only using the word MLF. And you might want to download when it's 8AM-12AM where you live, since I think I downloaded from a european user in the evening, Sentral European Time. Look for the username "the80sandearly90sserver".
I got it from him.

Posted By: suaveladykiller Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/25/04 03:44 AM
Has anyone downloaded the Deep Mind Ultra? A bulletin at UltimateSeduction forum announced it just this morning.

Man! This sound drove me into a pure bliss state. It's freeware, but it beats the commerical Monroe Institute products I have. Libra, check it out.
http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/26/04 06:58 AM
I know.... maaaaannn.....tried it last night and i'm still zonked!!!!! a very happy zonk that is!

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/26/04 07:05 AM
By the way Ladykiller....how do you alternate 'da babe' and 'kundalini'? i just got KA and am thinkin of listening to that in the day and MLF in the night ....how long were you listening to KA before you noticed results?.....am also thinkin of pairin the deep mind download with IPM to see if it's an effective combo..........

Posted By: suaveladykiller Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/26/04 05:32 PM
Hi Libra,

You can call me John. If you call me Ladykiller all the time, the cops might come and take me away on the mistaken identity of a serial killer.

Here's how I use the CDs.

MLF da Babe every day. Once in the morning, once in the evening. This works best for me because by afternooon, da Babe's effects seems to be wearing off, so I need a recharge. The second listening reinforces the first--> I feel very charming and confident!

When I listen to da Babe before bed, I even end up with lucid dreams of seducing women AND when I wake up, I feel like I can have any woman I want. How's that eh? Damn, this stuff is better than Ross Jeffries' confidence CDs which did little to help me.

As for Kundalini, I tried listening every day which was contrary to the label warnings. I should have followed the instructions! There is such a thing as "TOO MUCH ENERGY" after all. Libra, on the fourth day of listening straight, I can't sleep . For the first time in 10 years I had INSOMNIA. Worse, I totally lost my appetite. My body felt like it was always "on the edge"; hard to explain.

Have you ever felt that sensation that you just had to keep climbing mountains, crossing seas, trekking deserts? My body burst with this insatiable urge to do something ACTIVE. Worse, I was libidous all the time.

So that's what I felt like. Four straight days of listening and I had the stamina of a hyperactive kid. The irritating thing was I no good outlet to let out the excess energy.

So I stopped listening for a week and now I listen just every three days. My body has happily normalized; I regained my usual voracious appetite and I feel this wonderful buoyancy. Yep, it also does something great to my aura--> People approach me for no reason, and animals seem friendlier.

I jog the oval near the park. A dog there usually gives me hell, but recently it's gotten friendly, docile. Normally, it goes for my butt when I jog by. Not for a friendly lick, mind you. It's a strange coincidence that that happened ever since I begin tuning up my aura with KA.

Your idea of mixing deep mind with IPM is great. Fact is, I've already done that last night. With my component, I remastered IPM, Self Esteem Supercharger and Ideal Weight. These three great programs are now on a single CD I burnt. Plus it would last longer too. (I don't understand why Learning Strategies produced them on tapes. CDs are more convenient.)

The mix is 60% volume Deep Mind, and 90% volume for the IPM, SES, and IW. I play the entire segment straight once every two days. (However, I didn't record the full IW because I want to maintain my appetite)

I'm getting much better results now. Tell me how you fared with your remastering.

John Williams

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/26/04 07:49 PM
Ok John...can't have the cops goin after fellow MLFers.. and you can call me Ramesh(That goes for you too BJHN)

Yup...tried Ross's tapes as well...not much hope there for me....da babes effects does seem to wear off after a couple of hours...kinda weird actually .... I initially used Jobet's version 1 script recorded in my own voice which had a longer lasting effect.Maybe all that added DHE and effects takes a while to anchor.

By the way I made the same 'over-listening' mistake with the Aura Explosion....listened to it in the evening and just before bedtime and the result was bye bye bedtime.Must have paced a hundred miles-worth in my room before morning.
As Confuse-Us sez.... Two great minds make same great mistake.....we live and we learn.
(One good thing though...the next day I had two different girls I know comment that there was something very attractive about me that day...smile smile wink wink ...Hows that for morale?)

I'm going to use your suggestion for the Deep Mind/IPM combo.I might just use the 'meat' from IPM & SES as I get 'tranced' enough listening to Deep Mind.

Jobet gave me an idea which sounds interesting... He suggested re-recording the script with KA as the background but then again, we are faced with the INSOMNIA issue.Hmmm well sure will come up with something and let you know my results....

I really hope they come out with the cd version of the Paraliminals soon...My original tape is worn to threads...

Hey Bjhn...Give us your thoughts as well and hows 'da babe' coming along?

Ramesh Vardan

Posted By: suaveladykiller Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/27/04 03:25 AM
How about adding the Deepmind track to the end of the re-mastered version you make to counter the insomnia crisis? An upper+downer= neutral.

Wadja think of that?

John

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/27/04 03:52 AM
Well it's worth a shot...Will let you know..

Ramesh

Posted By: 4space Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/27/04 04:42 AM
Hi people,

I'm dt.

For KA could you please tell me what chi color charge you chose for your CD to emanate and why. I've gone for yellow...
the solar plexus chakra to help me with personal power.

I use the IPM tape which I got from newvision institute. Couldn't wait for the CD's to be ready but I'll get them when they're ready. My role model is Cary Grant. I use Wendi's hypnosis CD's, Holosync and now the stuff from xtrememind. I have found that all this stuff can be made incredibly more effective by using EFT and in particular spoken affirmations. See http://www.emofree.com/palaceof.htm for info. When I use spoken affirmations and EFT together I get profoundly good results so fast that it's scary. I can't believe all the good stuff that just keeps happening to me, not to mention the money just keeps on rolling in without me doing much of anything. The secret with spoken affirmations is persistence. Also the other stuff has made an enormous difference too. I used to be terrified of women, but now I have more lady friends than I know what to do with and they seem to be getting friendlier and friendlier all the time. This is kind of frightening too, but in a very nice way. Incrdible how powerful a certain combo of things can be. I'm having more fun now than I've ever had and in my opinion.. life is meant to be fun.

dt.

Posted By: suaveladykiller Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/27/04 05:04 AM
Hi DT,

I initially ordered yellow. Big mistake. I experienced migraines and hot headedness. Yellow doesn't blend well with me. Xtreme quickly re-shipped Violet at no charge upon my request. This color suits me much better. I can feel a "caressing sensation" when I use the CD, and not a "biting sensation" from the original yellow.

Libra Have you tried the Millionaire's Mind from Mind-Tek? It's $99 a pop. That's about $20 more than MLF da Money.

I read scores of good stuff on the public domain version of da Money but none for Millionaire's Mind. Anyone have feedback on this?

I'm also following up my request for feedback on the Neurophone and the Echophone. The ad copy claims that these $300 devices transmit ultra hi freqs through bone conduction. If that's true beyond the paper claims, it's a great medium for the the subliminals we buy here at Learning Strat, Xtrememind and Mind-Tek.

So, does anyone have positive reports for the Neurophone? $300 isn't exactly chump change.

John

Posted By: libra Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/27/04 06:54 AM
Hi DT
Well I chose red for KA... reckon I need some of that grounding energy and that additional boost for irresistible presence..hehehe....I've tried recording affirmations at the end of a hypnotic script but results have been a rather hit and miss affair so far (am experimenting with second and third person self-talk now)...how exactly does EFT work?

Great to hear you're having terrifyingly effective results with women....what exactly do you do? Maybe i could use some of that...(And by the way my model for IPM is Daniel Day Lewis...rather impressive chap and impressive results ..)

I've recorded an early version of da money and maybe I'll work with it before deciding on the Mind Tek

Ramesh

Posted By: Bjhn Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/27/04 09:39 AM
To Ramesh:

We will just have to wait and see about the results.
In the last two weeks I've used IPM before bedtime and MLFdababe 1.0 once in the afternoon and once in the morning. Suits me well since the mlf track is only 9 minutes long. If the Wendi CD is only able to get me to the same level as IPM did it's a waste of time using it.

I have ordered from rapidtransformations.com the TranceEnhancer CD (costs nothing) which is supposed to increase the effectiveness of other hypnosis products. http://www.rapidtransformations.com/personalcds.htm.
We all want to hammer the suggestions into our brain for permanent storage I guess?
I have other plans in my life than listening to these tapes till I'm 80 years old ;-).

[This message has been edited by Bjhn (edited February 27, 2004).]

Posted By: 4space Re: IPM seems to work well - 02/27/04 02:05 PM
Ramesh

EFT helps with psychological reversal and aligns the bodies energy meridians. It can help remove negative blocks and tremendously with self esteem. You can download the manual for free from here http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.htm
See end of manual for info on self esteem.
I'm using affirmations and EFT to be charming, charasmatic, spontaneous, funny, creative, playful, confident, to masterfully say the exact right thing and the exact right time, to talk more eloquently, elegantly and confidently, to be an excellent conversationalist, to make others feel good in my presence and things like that. I think these are the things that my lady friends are liking about me. Especially the being playful and funny part.

dt.

Posted By: suaveladykiller Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/01/04 01:37 AM
I just read an interesting experience of another user on these energy products. Take a look at this:
http://www.xtrememind.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10

Posted By: HenryTX2002 Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/10/04 05:03 AM
Can anybody get me a copy of the 9 minute demo for mlfdababe? I can't find it on emule. I am having a hard time getting it from winmx, but I just installed it. I may not have the firewall set up correctly.

Thanks!
HenryTX2002@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by HenryTX2002 (edited March 09, 2004).]

Posted By: tk421 Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/10/04 08:06 AM
im also trying to find MLF da Babe 9 minute version on WinMx so far no luck

Posted By: Jobet Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/11/04 02:32 AM
hi guys. I'm cutting a freeware version of MLF based on the old scripts so just wait and don't strain too much. It will be up on the xtrememind site soon.

Be well and may the universe continue to bless you abundantly.

Jobet

Posted By: tk421 Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/11/04 02:44 AM
Cool thanks a lot Jobet

Posted By: EricML Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/11/04 05:28 AM
Just to the first post.

That's really awesome.

Posted By: suaveladykiller Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/11/04 05:38 PM
Jobet, make that freeware MLF as psychoactive as Deep Mind Ultra, as mysterious as Eternity V, as explosive as Kundalini Activator and as fast acting as IPM.. and I'll WORSHIP you!

Email me when its ready at suaveladykiller@yahoo.com or suavieklr@neurotique.com

Posted By: AlexK Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/12/04 03:04 AM
Folks this is an interesting thread and yet way way off topic and getting too long. Much of what is currently being posted is no longer relevant to the paraliminal forum.

Let's help the newcomers and visitors looking for information about paraliminals by continuing this discussion on the beyond human thread.

For convienence I've created a new thread, in the Beyond Human forum, just follow the link and reply there. http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000676.html
That is a better place for this conversation.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited March 12, 2004).]

Posted By: Jobet Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/12/04 09:17 AM
Right. Guys, lets take this discussion (Meta-Mind and Xtrememind products) back to where it belongs, to the xtrememind.com discussion forum. With your indulgence, I'll cut and paste your last comment and continue the thread there. Thanks all guys.

Jobet

[This message has been edited by Jobet (edited March 12, 2004).]

Posted By: HenryTX2002 Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/14/04 10:53 PM
4space,

A reply has been posted in the new thread in Beyond Human.

Posted By: Bjhn Re: IPM seems to work well - 03/16/04 08:42 PM
Check info about xtrememind STEALING mlf testimonals from this website without asking the users which has posted them first on the continued thread on the Beyond Human forum.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement