Posted By: gulmer Paraliminals on CD - 11/10/03 02:09 PM
At one time they said that they were going to release these tape on CD and we would be able to purchase them. any update on this?

Posted By: Chance Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/11/03 02:58 AM
Yes I am also interested in the anticipated CD paraliminal version. I also read in another post the possibility of the option to upgrade from the cassettes. Hopefully the timeframe that we can expect this is getting closer.

Posted By: jonah Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/11/03 03:34 AM
I would like paraliminals on CD's. If this is true, I can't wait.

Posted By: Ann7822 Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/11/03 02:26 PM
So would I!

*A* fellow traveler

Posted By: ctaylor5072 Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/11/03 04:09 PM
CD's are more convenient for me to use. I want to upgrade when it becomes available.

Posted By: Heartbeat Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/11/03 09:44 PM
DITTO

Posted By: Kimax2000 Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/17/03 05:55 PM
May Paul or Pete clarify on this issue, please? I am a big fan of your paraliminal tapes too, but the only turn-down is that I have to convert them into CD and it counts me another fortune doing so.

Posted By: Sandy Millies Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/19/03 03:56 PM
Yes, we will have Paraliminals available on CD very soon. It's in the works!

Posted By: livingsuccess Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/19/03 09:11 PM
I was speaking with Pete Bissonette a couple of days ago, when he mentioned to that LSC was going to completely revamp their line of paraliminal products. He hinted that there would likely be a big sale very soon, where they are hoping to clear out their inventory in preparation for some big new paraliminal projects and I think CD versions was a part of that.

It sounded like they may be out of stock of many of these titles fairly soon (after the sale) and that there might be some time when there wouldn't be any available as the new ones were in production.

Posted By: Tore Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/20/03 11:12 AM
That's great. I need to get hold of a few ones. New Behaviour Gen comes to mind among others. I for one don't mind having them on tape.

T

Posted By: Neo-Matrix Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/22/03 11:38 PM
you know what works great? If you convert your tapes to CD's, you can put them on the small cd's and won't have to waste a whole cd for 1/4 the data. Easier to carry/store too.

Posted By: youngprer Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/23/03 05:59 PM
I also heard somewhere LSC is working on an online program for paid downloads or something of the like. This true?

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

Posted By: Sandy Millies Re: Paraliminals on CD - 11/24/03 03:01 PM
Yes, we have an e-learning course coming out very soon called, Clear Mind - Bright Future, a terrific goal-setting course that customers will be able to purchase.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement