Posted By: Vismurus What to think of - 05/07/09 04:16 PM
What should you think of when listening to a paraliminal (nonspecific one like Memory Supercharger)? Do you let your mind daydream, or do you focus on what's being said and ponder about it? Or do you try your best to "clear" your mind and think of nothing?

Thanks!
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: What to think of - 05/08/09 07:59 AM
I concentrate on what is said, but otherwise like to relax and make my mind wander.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: What to think of - 05/08/09 08:46 AM
Just decide your listening purpose as you select the Paraliminal, then as Paul ask you what your listening purpose is just remember and then let go. Listen down the middle and if you choose to nap you may do so. Just make that part of your purpose.

As I listen for my goal of ... I will allow myself to deeply relax and even nap. At the end of the session I will awake refreshed and alert.

AlexK
Posted By: Laura_Sweety Re: What to think of - 05/15/09 12:57 PM
There are times when I ponder about what is being said and there are also times when I clear my mind. I like clearing my mind, better.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: What to think of - 05/17/09 08:00 AM
I can actually feel the shift when I listen down the middle and the two voices are happening at the same time.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement