Posted By: THFC You deserve it...self talk...etc - 07/12/09 08:54 AM
Hi there
Having listened to this cd a couple of times and slept with it going throughout the whole night too...I have a question. The actual script doesn't allow enough time to concentrate on any particular limiting beliefs/ negative self talk. So I wanted to ask...is this about getting you back into a state that u would have last felt like as a child when u had no negative self talk....so it's a kinda generic thing as opposed to specific?....
After listening to it a few times I do feel better although I feel like I could easily jump back into negative thinking/self talk.
In the literature it says using for three days would help in seeing results, I was wondering how long people used it....I'm planning atleast 7 days...over kill?

Anyway hopefully hear from someone soon, thanks!
7 days without a break would be the maximum.

Decide on the limiting believe you want to work on before you start the CD. That's why the booklet provides some food for thought.

AlexK
Posted By: Linda Carroll Re: You deserve it...self talk...etc - 07/18/09 10:04 AM
This was my first paraliminal. I used it a lot at first, and felt uncertain about the results, but I knew I felt SOMETHING.

I think I was just doing some mental shifting, getting used to the paraliminal process, and changing some mental attitudes without understanding the feelings that were generated.

So I started listening to plain ordinary affirmations for two nights before bed, then the 3rd night I would listen to You Deserve It. Or sometimes I would listen in the morning.

You Deserve It is how I found Learning Strategies. I was looking for something audio with Lisa Nichols wonderful, warm, trustworthy, storytelling voice. That led me to You Deserve It and all of Paul Scheele's wonderful trance-breaking products.

Now I listen to You Deserve it when I've had a trying day; maybe someone yelled at me, or I've gotten worn or tired or lonely. Or when I feel really little in the world and need a warm voice to take care of me, and to tell me I'm a good girl worth loving.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement