Posted By: BingoMcJiggles Sleep Learning - 04/24/04 03:04 PM
I have a a ton of audio books that I want to listen while I sleep.

Are there any paraliminal tapes I can use in conjuction with the audio tapes?

Finally, my last question is does your mind actually process and absorb information when you sleep while listen to an audio book?

Posted By: jonah Re: Sleep Learning - 04/25/04 05:32 AM
Hi--
I never thought of "audio books" before.
But I would listen to the paraliminal "Memory Supercharger then the audio book session.

Memory Supercharger--->audiobook

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Sleep Learning - 04/25/04 08:41 AM
When sleep learning try to do it every other day so that the mind can process the stuff you dealt with during the day.

Periodically during the night you may pay attention to the material you are listening to. It's probably better to start it about 90 after you fall asleep when you enter your first dream cycle. This is usually a short dream cycle of about 10 minutes so.

The court remains out whether sleep learning really works. For some are able to tune out outside noises during their sleep period than others, noisy trucks, trains passing, refridgerator turning on and off. Others take a while and I wouldn't be surprised if those folks have more success with sleap learning.

Alex

Posted By: guevara Re: Sleep Learning - 04/29/04 02:59 AM
I HAVE A NEW IDEA AFTER READING THIS POST
PHOTOREAD ENGLISH DICTIONARY BE4 SLEEPING THEN SLEEPING WHILE THE RADIO IS OPENING

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement