Posted By: AB Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/09/10 03:23 PM
Hello everyone

Which paraliminals would be best for attracting new ideal clients to my business ? How should I listen to them ?

Thanks
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/12/10 09:24 AM
Prosperity, Instantaneous Personal Magnetism, Talk to Win and Sales Leap would all be good choices for networking and selling.

Alex
Posted By: AB Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/12/10 06:20 PM
Thank you Alex ! How should I listen to them ? All of them every day (different times)? or cycle through each one of these once a day until the goal is achieved ?

This issue of how to use Paraliminals for achievening goals has always confused me... I have all the paraliminals but I find myself using some of them only once in a while - simply because I have no clear idea on how to use them... In the beginning LSC used to say that just listening once in enough... and that never worked for me.. but I never found a way to get quantifiable and substantial results with paraliminals due to lack of clarity on how to use them...
Posted By: AB Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/12/10 09:48 PM
.. also, what is the difference between 'Talking to win' and 'Sales leap' ? I never really understood that .. Thanks Alex !
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/14/10 10:34 AM
How you should listen to them depends specifically on your goal and how you are working toward that goal.

You might only need Sales Leap just before a presentation to company bosses.

Instantaneous Personal Magnetism use before any situation where you might meet someone new who you might want to impress.

Talking to Win, I suggest you use that the most right now. Make sure you're always talking to succeed no matter who you are talking to. Remembering that your friends and associates can lead you to clients. They won't recommend you if you are in a negative frame about your business with them.

Check the booklets that come with each Paraliminal. It asks questions to explore how you might want to use them. Since you know your business best you can form a picture better.

I suggested those Paraliminals because they are ideal for networking whether formally or informally. You know best where your customers might be. For you they may be sitting next to you while watching the game in a club. Or you might need to follow them to the events. Which might mean you need to do promotional work. Then use the Prosperity Paraliminal to open up. You might also need to find ways to serve your existing clients rather than look for more clients.

Talk to Win is talking to win in all areas of your life.

Sales Leap focuses on confidence, listening to the customers objections and selling. The Sales Leap Paraliminal could have been called self confidence.

Alex
Posted By: AB Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/14/10 03:26 PM
This helps, but let me share with you my situation so the suggestions can be more specific..

I am an alternative therapist and a coach and I started my practice last year after working in High-tech for 1.5 decades

People are telling me that I am good at what I do (therapy & coaching), but I have very little experience being an enterprener, so I am facing challenges. The most immediate one is attracting new/ideal clients so cash flow can increase.

Since there is a lot of talking and impressing people, I like your suggestions about 'Talking to win(TTW)' and 'Instantaneous personal magnetism(IPM)' as well as 'Sales leap(SL)'. I have also found Prosperity(PROS) to be helpful since every time I listen to it, I get some new avenues open up which gives me clues to what I could do next.

IMO, I still get mixed up about IPM, SL and TTW, so let me know if following makes sense...

Before my coaching sessions, for existing clients, I could use IPM so my sessions are awesome, but if a new prospecitive client comes, say for a free introductory session, I should perhaps use SL ? and maybe for business breakfast meetings & other networking events TTW ?

Thanks Alex, this discussion is very informative and is giving me new insights on how to use PLs more effectively!
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/15/10 09:15 AM
For New and prospective clients I'd use IPM.

They are already through the door so part of the sales has been made.

Use SL when pitching to a company to have them send their people to you for coaching. If you know you will be pitching your business. Example you know you have x minutes to present what you can offer at a networking meeting. Use SL.

If you're just networking. Breakfast meetings where you wind up talking casually about how business is going then use TTW.

Remembering too that when you've used the Paraliminal you can let it go and notice what happens. So one week you might use IPM the evening before your networking meeting and TTW in the morning. The next you might use SL the evening before and TTW in the morning. The week after you might just use IPM the evening before and relax and enjoy the time before your meeting.

I like to throw in PROS whenever I notice myself worrying about money. It's interesting. I might not turn around and have more money coming in and yet I get to notice how free I am to do what pleases me and that in the moment I have enough. Other times it surprises me with "pennies from heaven". Like finding a pile of $1 coins on the front porch.

One of the best ways to use the Paraliminals once especially once you've had the opportunity to experience the recordings is to trust your little voice, vision, feeling. Like the evening before a meeting. Ask yourself which Paraliminal would serve me best for this meeting tomorrow. Look at the booklet consider the questions. Don't worry if you have a polished answer the mind is considering the questions. Listen to that in the evening. When you're done enjoy the rest of the evening relaxed and in the moment. Then see what happens the next day.

Each experience if you note it gives you insights how you might adjust your next listening session and choice of Paraliminals.

It's all a learning opportunity. smile

Alex
Posted By: AB Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/15/10 06:21 PM
I agree with you, Alex. I started listening to PROS with an intention to have new clients and then I started this thread and got tons of insights from you. PROS works in mysterious ways...

Couple of days ago I listened to PROS again and then I intuitively pulled out my diamond Feng Shui course which I had bought several years ago but never properly used it.. Called up LSC, talked to Wendy and she suggested several things for me to do.. did some of those cures yesterday. Cleaned up and rearranged my office space.. Today putting the intention cards..

So, PROS definitely does something which gets things moving in the right direction...

This discussion is very valuable.. I have used TTW and IPM several times in last few days as suggested by you.. Yesterday I was itching to go get a hair cut .. I have let my hair grow long in last few months.. haven't had a chance to go yet, but I really feel like I should...

What should I use when writing articles for local health magazines or marketing material for business ?

Thanks!
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/19/10 04:10 AM
TTW is good for writing. One thing I find that helps writing is having someone in mind who you are writing to. TTW because you are essentially talking through the written word.

You might also play with New Options Generator for new angles for your writing.

Alex
Posted By: AB Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 04/20/10 12:18 AM
Your perspective is very interesting and valuable.. I'd have never thought TTW for that.. but it makes sense. Thanks Alex !
Posted By: dan2004 Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 05/29/10 11:55 PM
so does sales leap apply outside of a sales setting? well, i suppose it would, but would it be the best option or would other paraliminals be better?

lets say for academic presentations you're making (i have a big one this month) or just in making new friends etc? i ask b/c ive seen you mention sales leap a number of times but when i listened to the first few minutes it seemed purely sales oriented. or how about meeting girls in clubs? in a way you are kinda selling yourself in a club, but i wouldnt want to come from that paradigm that im getting them to 'buy', more like im attractive and fun.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 06/30/10 07:07 AM
Think of it this way. Whenever you meet someone new you want them to like you. Right? So you need to sell the idea you are a likeable person. Everyday we are selling our ideas to others.

If you want to go to a new restaurant and are asking your friends to come along you're selling an idea. Now with friends it's easier because you know them and intuitively know how to say it so you usually put it the right way.

If you're meeting someone new, someone you admire or the boss, you don't know yet if they like you and then want to make a presentation (even just opening your mouth to say something more than hello, to connect with them) You are initiating a sale.

One problem with selling is you need confidence if you're not sure 'they' like you it weakens your confidence. So Sales Leap focuses on your confidence in selling and every idea you put across to someone else is a sales offer.

Alex
Posted By: shakurav Re: Attracting new/ideal clients - 07/09/10 05:00 PM
Wow, Alex. I have been reading your comments for years now. And they are so often and mostly insightful and helpful...

But these least few weeks, you are on fire! This thread, along with your recent responses on the Prosperity Paraliminal thread are just some of the best help with these tools I have ever read or heard.

Thank you so much and thank you to the original poster, AB and to Dan for the prompts and questions that brought this out.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement