I would like to use prosperity to get to a few things i am looking for.

Can I use it once for one thing and then the next time for the next thing or should I use it for the first thing until it start getting done and then pass to the other thing???

Thanks!!
Focusing one at a time works better. More focused in your intent. you can switch the goal with each listening session. As it's good to release the order to the universe and wait for the delivery. If the delivery takes to long chase it up and see what happened.

Alex
Alex,

Thanks for the reply. I have listened only twice to the recording at a week interval and there are a lot of things happening. A lot of blockage in my life and mind seems to be dissapearing...! Actually not about what I have been asking for but a lot of other problemes I had in my life! I feel so confident now! I feel like I can do anything! I feel so happy that one night I wanted to get out of my car and scream out loud that everything was possible now!

Tuesday night I went and talk to my boss about work problems that I would never have talked about before.

Is it normal to have this kind of feeling with this recording?

Thanks!

Alex.
I don't know who defines normal? laugh I think we are often repressed, blocking our feelings good and bad, eager to fit in and look normal that perhaps we are sacrificing a higher plateau of normal for a mediocre experience, just to be safe.

I think your experience is Cool, that's better than normal to me.

Alex
Posted By: niceguy Re: Prosperity: Many goals, how to listen. - 07/02/10 04:24 PM
i am listening to the cd from one week every single day but nothing has happened. i did not see any changes in me. am i doing something wrong.

niceguy
What's your listening purpose? Often people wish for "more wealth." Then ignore the penny they see on the street. If you can ignore that penny you're saying you have enough wealth. Pick it up with appreciation and then your wealth has increased by a penny.

Looking for more than a penny? Then get clear on what you want. Do you just want more money then the penny is that. If you want more money so you can by an iPad or car or ice-cream then be aware of that being what you want the money for.

Take a break from the Paraliminal and observe for a day or two what's going on in your life. What has improved even slightly that or do you want to change?

Alex
Posted By: niceguy Re: Prosperity: Many goals, how to listen. - 07/04/10 07:23 AM
i wanted to earn us$ 1000.00 per month or more from my business. and i am clear on this front but i find that i am not able to achieve it or saw any improvement. may be you are right because i am not appreciating the penny i find. i will doing this for a week and than get back to you. meanwhile if you have any suggestion than i appreciate to let me know.

niceguy
Why do you want to earn an additional $1000 per month? You may find that other things are filling that purpose or are hindered by other things that are more important right now. Like taking care of family, money may not be as important as being there right now and if taking the time to earn more money takes you away from family then you have a block.

So don't limit it to your business being the source of income. It can come in from other avenues. Not necessarily your business as you know it.

Alex
Posted By: shakurav Re: Prosperity: Many goals, how to listen. - 07/09/10 03:40 PM
Wow. Great clarity and excellent focused answers and support! Thank you so much Alex for these. These are some of the best responses in help with a Paraliminal I have read!
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement