Posted By: lyserg New job - New paraliminal? - 09/24/11 08:42 AM
Hello!

I have recently started a new job which will include leading seminars and educating people. I look forward to it but I must admit that I am not entirely comfortable with standing in front of a lot of people and holding a seminar just yet.

I know this will come with time, but I am a perfectionist who wants to perform 100% right from the start.

So, what would be a good paraliminal for me to use as a help to feel more comfortable with standing in front of a large group of people and talking?

"Talking To Win" is the one that comes to mind... But other ideas are also welcome!

What do you think? smile
Posted By: lyserg Re: New job - New paraliminal? - 10/01/11 09:12 PM
Noone? smile
Posted By: RobertHunter Re: New job - New paraliminal? - 10/02/11 01:56 AM
Not a paraliminal, however you should look into Toastmasters.
Posted By: CPW1 Re: New job - New paraliminal? - 10/02/11 06:06 PM
Talk to Win
Posted By: lyserg Re: New job - New paraliminal? - 10/02/11 09:04 PM
Originally Posted By: RobertHunter
Not a paraliminal, however you should look into Toastmasters.

How do you mean?
What is Toastmasters? smile
Posted By: ReBorn Re: New job - New paraliminal? - 10/03/11 02:47 AM
A club, great choice toastmasters.org to find one in your area.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: New job - New paraliminal? - 10/26/11 02:30 AM
Sales Leap, New History Generator, Instantaneous Personal Magnetism Power Thinking. Are some others you might like to consider.
Posted By: Resolute Re: New job - New paraliminal? - 02/17/12 04:20 AM
I completely agree with what everyone else has suggested, and add, if you have a particular case of nerves, Anxiety Free. But Talking to Win (side 2) would be my first choice.
Posted By: Karim Re: New job - New paraliminal? - 02/19/12 02:45 PM
Personal Genius is my personal favorite when I want to talk to people. When I listen to Personal Genius, I even find that my voice becomes musical and the rough edges in my speech smoothe out. I feel relaxed, yet alert, highly receptive to cues around me. I find myself dramatically more articulate and precise. I make much fewer mistakes and stay confident even if I do make a mistake. Also, I would highly recommend you combine Personal Genius with Intuition Amplifier because you will dramatically elevate your comfort zone as a result and find yourself performing with confidence and ease in situations that are completely new and unfamiliar.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement