Posted By: Jhawk Paraliminals and Interesting Side Benefits - 04/07/12 04:11 PM
This is my first post.

I had ordered the Ultimate You Library with the intention of really solidifying how I perceive myself, what I need to accomplish, and cultivating the resources to do so.

I am a graduate student and studio artist. One of my dearest dreams has been to utilize art as a healing modality that I can share with others. The most important motto, for me, that I have taped to my bathroom mirror is, "Healer, heal thyself.".

So imagine my surprise when, while working through accepting more abundance, I've stopped biting my nails in the process! What were once stubby little cracks are now steadily growing over the finger, stronger than ever, and utterly useful for back scratching the boyfriend!

Has anyone noticed little changes in yourself while working through "the bigger picture"? I am curious to hear back!

Thank you for your time.
JHawk,

I saw benefits in many areas of my life. I accelerated the results with focusing on one paraliminal each week. I can tell when I'm not listening to them. I feel out of sorts...

Christine
Great noticing! When we start working with that phenomenal non-conscious mind--as you do when you listen to a paraliminal --subtle changes outside your actual purpose can show up
Posted By: Ann22 Re: Paraliminals and Interesting Side Benefits - 04/18/12 05:10 PM
Can and do show up!! I'm starting to spend more time working on the house - I'm a cancer survivor and for several years could only basically just sit around. Now I'm out walking and vacuuming the living room - don't laugh; that a huge step up for me! Paraliminals are definitely what has changed lately - I had put them aside and just now dug them back out. Totally wish I would have stuck with them during my chemo - it might have cheered me up some. But no matter - I'm doing them now and 'now' is where we all are.

I am blessed to have these paraliminals - the guided meditations cover aspecs of my life other than just what the name of each one implies. Love the stories! -what I can make out of them. smile
The most interesting "side effect" that I've noticed is that it can lower your blood pressure if your bp is high. And it doesn't matter which one you listen to--all of them will do that. When Dear Hubby's bp starts getting high, I sit him down with some Paraliminal cds. In less than a week, it's normal again. Same with mine.
Your story is encouraging, Ann22. I wish my mother could have benefited from the Paraliminals when she was taking chemo---but she wasn't open to anything like that.

What titles do you listen to, or would recommend to people take cancer treatments?
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement