Posted By: Hobo Happy New Year and Paraliminals - 01/02/17 08:50 PM
I just want to wish everyone who uses this site and all the people at Learning Strategies a very Happy New Year.

I have used Paraliminals for very long time. I had bought several when they were on cassette tape! I have used other self help recordings, but Paraliminals are the very best!

I would love to see some new Paraliminals come out! Hint, I hope you are working on new ones!
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Happy New Year and Paraliminals - 01/03/17 08:07 AM
Happy New Year.

Always takes a while before new Paraliminals are ready. When they are they are worth the wait.

What would be your favourite Paraliminal?

Alex
Posted By: Hobo Re: Happy New Year and Paraliminals - 01/03/17 10:06 AM
My favorite(s) are Intuition Amplifier and Gratitude, and I also like Personal Genius.
Posted By: lisa Re: Happy New Year and Paraliminals - 01/05/17 02:05 PM
I too have been using paraliminals for a very long time and appreciate their ease of use and the results I obtain. I own a few other LS programs but paraliminals are my go to on a consistent basis. These forums and the coaching from LS is a definite bonus that helps make their products so effective.

Happy New Year to everyone on this forum and especially LS!
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Happy New Year and Paraliminals - 01/06/17 09:31 AM
Have you had any 'how interesting was that?' type results you could share? How you used the Paraliminal, what you expected and what came from it.

I'm sure there are folks who still haven't used Paraliminals would love to know what they did for you.

Alex
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement