Posted By: Angelina Junk food addict.. - 12/10/05 04:20 PM
Hi everybody,

My name is Angelina and I'm a junk food addict.
Seriously, the thing is that I love junk food too much. I also love to snack at night. Choclate, chips, cookies... MMMMM!! I'm not really fat, at least I don't think so (5'4", 127 pounds) but I want to eat healthier and stop snacking. Is Ideal Weight an option here even though I don't really have a weight issue?
Besides really loving junk food I think part of the problem is that when I get home from work I don't feel like cooking a meal. Putting a pizza in the oven or microwave something is a lot easier. What parliminal can help with this?

Love, Angelina.

Posted By: Kaiden Re: Junk food addict.. - 12/10/05 09:14 PM
Side B deals with your relationship between yourself and food. I found it ideal (no pun intended). Whenever I find myself tempted to eat something that's not allowed in NeanderThin, the phrase, "your body knows which foods create life and energy for you and which ones don't." I've gone from 319 to 284 so far.

New Behavior Generator or Perfect Health may also work in this situation, but Ideal Weight is more targeted, although you might not benefit from Side A.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement