Posted By: Mayuri Sensitivity to negativity - 07/02/17 04:37 PM
Hi, can anyone help please?

I've been doing a lot of energy work in conjunction with daily Paraliminals lately (including regular Intuition Amplifier).

I'm noticing how sensitive I am to negativity from other people lately. I'm not sure if that was always the case and I just didn't notice feeling affected before (because I dived straight into annoyance and anger) or whether I've become super-sensitive to the energy states behinds people's words and communications when they interact with me.

I started the Pure Energy course yesterday, so the contrast in some other people's energetic exchanges with me is quite ... sharp or ... dramatic it seems. Like I can feel their low energy or intent towards me...

I think I'm just becoming more aware... but it's not particularly pleasant. A couple of experiences whilst shopping which wouldn't have affected me so I'm the past, suddenly feel quite horrible!

Of course these experiences aren't with every individual I've come across. But I just seem to be more aware of hostility behind the interactions of certain individuals. It's quite horrible in the worst instances, and mildly unpleasant in other shorter or more brief exchanges. The people I've noticed this with include both a family member and 2 complete strangers.

I think it's because I've spent most of the weekend alone in quite a high energy state. And the contrast is just sharper perhaps.

Nevertheless, I would like not to be affected.....

Can anyone suggest a paraliminal to feel only love kindness and understanding in response to negative interactions or intents, rather than upset or disturbed?

Many thanks

Mayuri

PS are the effect of Paraliminals more enhanced if I stay awake whilst listening versus falling asleep whilst listening?

Also a few times I've had some disturbed dreams / nightmares after listening to paraliminals before bed or through the night. It's a small percentage of the time and no discernible pattern is evident in terms of which paraliminal potentially invokes the bad dreams. (I'm sure they are a result of the paraliminal I listened to though, as I almost never have such disturbing nightmares.) Anyone have any insights as to why this would be? Is my mind just clearing out bad stuff, or is there a message for me in there somewhere?
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Sensitivity to negativity - 07/05/17 10:07 AM
Use the Letting Go Paraliminal to help deal with the negativity.

If you doze during the Paraliminal and wake up at the end, you're not actually sleeping. You've moved into a different state of awareness. So they are working just fine.

When you make changes, as the Paraliminals help you to do, the stuff that is suppressed usually comes to the surface. Weird, unusual dreams, negativity from others. It stuff that is clearing within you. Is there messages in it? Possibly. You won't need to consciously work it out the non-conscious mind can do that for you.

Alex
Posted By: Mayuri Re: Sensitivity to negativity - 07/14/17 11:41 PM
Thanks Alex, this all makes sense. And I tried the Letting Go paraliminals and it certainly has calmed me and I appear to be less upset by other people's negativity. I think I will rerun it again so I can get really clear in this.

Your help is much appreciated, thank you!

With gratitude
Mayuri
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement