Posted By: Mayuri Temper/anger vs Staying resourceful - 08/08/17 06:10 PM
Hi all.
Any advice on what paraliminal(s) would help me stop feeling angry /losing my temper when my buttons are pushed. I want to stay centred, calm, grounded, resourceful, respectful and kind and wise and insightful instead. Graceful would be a bonus. I want humility and wise compassion and kindness and genius creativity and solution finding to be my trademarks. I need to get a whole lot better, massively more skilful when dealing with people and difficult situations.

I want to stop flashes of anger when all my boundaries are crossed. I get that anger holds an important message. But being blinded by anger is foolish, even if it only lasts seconds or minutes, the damage is unnecessary.

Any and all help in Paraliminal guidance appreciated!

Many thanks
Mayuri
Posted By: dbo Re: Temper/anger vs Staying resourceful - 08/09/17 07:29 AM
I am also interested in recommendations for Paraliminals for dealing with anger. The following Paraliminals sound promising (listed in <3<.. order): Automatic Pilot, Break the Habit, Letting Go, New Action Generator, New Behavior Generator, New History Generator, New Option Generator, Positive Relationships. The only Paraliminal I have tried so far for dealing with anger is Letting Go. Since I was only using it once a week as one of the recommended Paraliminals for the month of June, it is hard to tell how well it worked. I remember feeling a lot of resistance once or twice when listening to Letting Go, but then I had great experiences with that Paraliminal a couple other times. I am doing significantly better dealing with my anger triggers since listening to Letting Go back in June, but it may be due to other things I was doing too. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has used one of the Paraliminals successfully for dealing with anger.
Use Positive Relationships, especially if certain people 'always' seem to push your buttons. See the booklet that comes with the Paraliminal.

Letting Go and Break the Habit are also good choices for creating change in ones life. (yes, anger is a habitual reaction if one experiences it frequently).

Alex
Posted By: Mayuri Re: Temper/anger vs Staying resourceful - 08/10/17 09:41 PM
Thanks so much Alex. 👍🙏

I listened to Letting Go as a starter and have already felt a positive effect. I will use Positivr Relationships for each of my close relationships as you suggested - I hadn't considered doing that before for some reason (felt like too much hard work and exclusive to do it that way previously, but now I see the wisdom of your approach!).

How insightful of you to note that anger is a habit also....

Dbo, I'll share with you separately when I get the chance.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement