Posted By: Guillaume Miracle Mindset - how long? - 10/01/17 10:33 PM
Hi all. I purchased this Paraliminal recently & when I read through the instructions it states that you must listen to it everyday (before sleep) for several weeks. Ideally how long should I listen to this for. I did this everyday for about 2 1/2 weeks then I stopped to do Sonic Access 4 seasons: Autumn & Relationships this week just gone as we have just entered Autumn (& I didn't wanted to do Paraliminals on top of that). Should I go back to the MM Paraliminal?

GUILLAUME.
Posted By: RadiantRachel Re: Miracle Mindset - how long? - 01/13/18 07:05 PM
Guillaume, I have read JJ Virgin's book and seen her video about Miracle Mindset. I have NOT listened to the Paraliminals about Miracle Mindset. I can tell you that JJ Virgin has ALOT already going for her so that this one paraliminal may NOT create a Miracle Mindset for you. It takes ALOT of unlearning previous beliefs that don't help you have a Miracle Mindset, and ALOT of learning new concepts and developing new beliefs to have a Miracle Mindset. For me, the Paraliminal that helped me have epiphanies (after starting with HOLOSYNC from Centrepointe) was the "Sleep Deeply/Wake Refreshed" Paraliminal. In this Paraliminal, Paul recommends keeping a dream journal (or at least writing down the dreams you remember-nightmares in my case) which helped me to have the epiphanies to help me become MORE able to develop her Miracle Mindset...I hope that makes sense. I also have been trying for at least 10 years to develop myself to "Living the Law of Attraction" well...so that may be another Paraliminal that may help you too. Please note that I have not listened to that Paraliminal yet either...I don't know if they'll post this since I've advertised several things in this post...Good luck developing a "Miracle Mindset"!!!
Posted By: Guillaume Re: Miracle Mindset - how long? - 02/12/18 11:59 PM
Hi Rachel, sorry for replying sooner I haven't been on the LS forums that much recently or my laptop that much either. First of all thank you for your input, yes I certainly see what you are saying. Also, actually it's been a while since I listened to the MMS paraliminal...I totally forgot about it. Secondly, yes I do sometimes keep a dream journal I remember hearing this in some of the LS course-packs and also when I did the Photo-Reading/Genius Code & Ultimate You Retreat in 2014 Paul mentioned it as well. Thirdly, on a more interesting note I do HOLOSYNC as well & I am on Flowering Level 3...if everything is on schedule I should complete the whole program this year. With Holosync I've had epiphanies as well & also as I had done Photo-Reading sometimes I get page nos. from books I have already Photo-Read & Activated. Sometimes I receive messages when I am in the meditation state with Holosync.

Many thanks,

GUILLAUME.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement