Posted By: Pro_Musician Which paraliminal? - 03/23/18 09:21 PM
Hi,

I want to be a better / professional musician, which paraliminal can help me the best for reaching my goal?

Thanks
Posted By: Pro_Musician Re: Which paraliminal? - 03/27/18 02:26 PM
Hi,

I have the Creativity Supercharger paraliminal, is this paraliminal good enough for reaching my goal?

Kind Regards
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Which paraliminal? - 03/28/18 10:04 PM
Hi Pro-Musician!

There are a number of paraliminals that would be helpful. Creativity Supercharger would certianly be a good place to start.

Here are a few other thoughts. Belief is a great all-purpose paraliminal for enhancing your belief in your capacities, skills and talents. If you want to be more charismatic when you are actually performing, you might take a look at Peak Performance or Instantaneous Personal Magnetism. If you have anxiety before performing, use Anxiety-Free.

If you can ascertain why you feel you are not performing at the level you would like, adapt your listening to those paraliminals that seem most appropriate to whatever you have going on. And remember, if you get an intuitive hit that a particular paraliminal would be the one to use, go with it, because we are all far wiser than we usually give ourselves credit for!

All the best!
Wendy
Posted By: Pro_Musician Re: Which paraliminal? - 04/01/18 09:43 PM
Hi,

thanks Wendy. I will keep using Creativity Supercharger.

Kind regards,

Pro_Musician
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement