Posted By: Pro_Musician Benefits Sonic Acces - 10/05/18 09:30 PM

Hello,

Do these benefits from Sonic Acces also apply to the Sonic Acces Four Seasons?

( I understand the difference between the two programs )

#In the first meditation, Sonic Access for Success, you'll journey deep within to accelerate the realization of abundance in your life -- in whatever way you choose. You can:

Access the genius mind that lies beyond the 10 percent capacity of your conscious mind to manifest dreams beyond your wildest imagination.
Break through self-limiting beliefs to double, triple, or quadruple your income.
Reclaim your self-confidence and gain the admiration of your peers.
Create the ideal career and the lifestyle you want.
Think big…attract the home of your dreams, travel round the world,
______________________________________ (you fill in the blank).

Listen to Sonic Access for Health to empower your body's natural healing ability through the ancient power of sound. This meditation will help you:

Direct healing energy to any level of your body, from the surface of your skin to the genetic and atomic levels of your very existence.
Align your body's energy centers to their optimal state for increased strength, circulation, flexibility, and stamina.
Use your intention with unique sound frequencies to help your body heal.
Calm your nervous system, adjust your metabolism, and reduce daily stress and pain.
Reestablish the wholeness and perfection of your body.
"After I listened to the Sonic Access for Health audio set, I shopped for groceries and I didn't buy anything off my diet at all. Sometimes I have a treat or two, but when I shopped I had no urge to 'rebel.' I also noticed that the small amount of soreness in my knees from running -- not even enough to treat but enough to occasionally notice -- disappeared…. I expect my life to become much easier with the throttle on a higher setting." -- Judith White

The Sonic Access for Relationships meditation puts you in the flow of energy to create the relationships you desire. Use this Paraliminal Meditation to:

Dissolve emotional and spiritual blocks to free yourself from fear, anger, and resentment.
Deepen your understanding of yourself and others.
Use the Law of Attraction to find your soul mate.
Unleash biochemical messengers to enhance your emotional and psychological outlook on life.
Increase your overall happiness.
Bring your intimate personal relationships as well as your professional relationships to their ultimate level.

Gain access to the universal quantum field with Sonic Access for Spiritual Growth. This meditation can help you:

Perceive the world beyond your five senses.
Access the quantum field and connect to the essence of creation.
Increase the strength of your connection to your higher consciousness.
Intuitively know the next best step to fulfill your destiny.
Enjoy meaningful coincidences and serendipity.
Remove the chaos from your life and step into a world of serenity.
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Benefits Sonic Acces - 10/08/18 02:49 PM
Hi Pro-Musician!

Yes the benefits of the main Sonic Access program transfer to the Sonic Access Four Seasons. You have the added benefit of layering in the cyclical power of nature as you work through the components of Spring (planting), Summer (growing), Autumn (harvesting) and Winter (dormant and regenerative).

All the best!
Wendy Greer
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement